5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 6:14 PM by 618081 RSS

BPEL (Soa suite) 10g intergartion with BAM 11g

Hello everyone
      We are looking for different options to integrate BPEL (Soa suite) 10g with BAM 11g.
      Can we integrate using BPEL 10g's sensors ?
      We heard we call also integrate through BAM 11g web services. Can we still leverage all functionality of BAM if we choose web service route ?

thanks
      /Mishit
        • 1. Re: BPEL (Soa suite) 10g intergartion with BAM 11g
          Hi Mishit
          Yes, you can send information from BPEL 10.1.3.4/10.1.3.5 to BAM 11g via sensors.
          Alternately, you can send the information via JMS sensors through BAM EMS or use DB sensors and let ODI -BAM integration do the Change data capture on the table.
          If you need more information, please feel free to reach out to me .

Regards
          Payal
          • 2. Re: BPEL (Soa suite) 10g intergartion with BAM 11g
            Thanks Payal.
            How about BPEL 10.1.3.3.1 sensors. ?
            • 3. Re: BPEL (Soa suite) 10g intergartion with BAM 11g
              Mishit
              We do not certify anything older than 10.1.3.4 /10.1.3.5 with BAM 11g for sensors.

You could try raising the event to JMS and then reading into 11g if that is possible.
              Regards
              Payal
              • 4. Re: BPEL (Soa suite) 10g intergartion with BAM 11g
                Hi Payal,

I have tried to integrate 10g jms sensors with bam11g by following the document below:

http://beatechnologies.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/integrating-oracle-bam-11g-with-bpel-jms-sensor-action/

The problem is BAM is not getting started and I am getting error message as Test failed: BAM_00553

My requirement is to integrate soa10g and bam11g via sensors.
                But the values are not getting inserted into bam.

Could you please provide the document as how to pass the data from bpel10g to bam11g via sensors.

waiting for the response soon as it is a client requirement.

Thanks and Regards,
                Divya
                • 5. Re: BPEL (Soa suite) 10g intergartion with BAM 11g
                  Payal,
                  Do you have any documentation on how to integrate 10g BPEL processes with 11g BAM using sensors? Can I just modify an existing 10g (10.1.3.5) BPEL process that uses BAM sensors to send the data to an 11g BAM server (assuming all the relevant data objects are created)? Or do I have to convert my BPEL process to use JMS sensors - and set up an Enterprise Message Source on my 11g BAM?

Thanks in advance.

Rod