7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2012 1:08 PM by 930624 RSS

Oracle Developer

Hi. I have a Oracle Applications Vision Instance. I tried navigating to Configurator Repository/Workbench HTML pages in Configurator Developer/Administrator responsibility and but couldn't find it Where can I find Oracle Configurator Developer HTML homepage?

What is the menu/function setting to access Oracle Developer?
        • 1. Re: Oracle Developer
          Kaushal Bhati
          hi

Oracle Configurator patch should be installed while installing the Oracle Applications.

you can access it thorugh Oracle Configurator Administrator Responsibility.

Regards,
          Kaushal
          • 2. Re: Oracle Developer
            Hi Kaushal

Thank you very much for your relpy. Can I have the Menu/Function combination to enabl;e Oracle Developer?

Screen shot of my current Configurator Administrator Menu: http://i.imgur.com/rU95m.png?1
            • 3. Re: Oracle Developer
              Kaushal Bhati
              hi

I have the same Menu and SubMenu as yours.

Regards,
              Kaushal
              • 4. Re: Oracle Developer
                Hi kaushal..

Thanks!
                Do you have the patch details to enable Configurator Developer...
                • 5. Re: Oracle Developer
                  Kaushal Bhati
                  hi

I am not sure about the installation but you can check in the metalink.oracle.com

search "Oracle Configurator Patch Matrix".

it will give you all the latest patches according to releases.

Let me know if it is working.
                  • 6. Re: Oracle Developer
                    JasonBatzlaff
                    The problem is likely with the responsibility that you are using. In many cases, you will see two responsibilities:

Configurator Administrator (menu = Configurator)
                    Oracle Configurator Administrator (menu = CzDevMainMenu)

You want to use "Oracle Configurator Administrator" if you are accessing the HTML Configurator Developer Application.

The "Configurator Administrator" responsibility was used prior to the introduction of the HTML interface (11.5.9 and earlier). This responsibility only provides access to various concurrent programs for setting up the remote servers, importing/refreshing models and publishing models. It will not provide access to the HTML Configurator Developer application.

Thanks,
                    Jason
                    • 7. Re: Oracle Developer
                      Hi Jason,

Thanks a tonne!

I was using the legacy responsibility you have pointed out and started tinkering around with it. All my efforts were futile.

My question now remains answered. And you made my day! :)

Edited by: user6744569 on Apr 20, 2012 11:07 AM