This discussion is archived
9 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 10:25 AM by 934606 RSS

Can't login BPM workspace - Internal error in Verification Service

user132672 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I've gone through "Building Your First Process with Oracle BPM 11g" in JDeveloper and was able to deploy "Hello World" successfully. My problem is that when I tried to sign in bpm workspace, I get "Invalid username and password" error. This is what I found in the soa log,

<Apr 25, 2012 9:02:49 AM EDT> <Error> <oracle.soa.services.workflow.verification> <BEA-000000> <<.> hasPermission: error: access denied (oracle.security.jps.service.policystore.PolicyStoreAccessPermission Context:APPLICATION Context Name:soa-infra Actions:getApplicationPolicy)>
<Apr 25, 2012 9:02:49 AM EDT> <Error> <oracle.soa.services.workflow.query> <BEA-000000> <<.> Internal error in Verification Service.
Internal error in Verification Service for user jcooper. hasPermission.
Check the underlying exception and correct the error. If the error persists, contact Oracle Support Services.

ORABPEL-30504

Internal error in Verification Service.
Internal error in Verification Service for user jcooper. hasPermission.
Check the underlying exception and correct the error. If the error persists, contact Oracle Support Services.

I can't sign in workspace with anyone - weblogic, jcooper, etc. For weblogic user, I don't have any problem of login other applications. I find jcooper and bpm access in system-jazn-data.xml under $DOMAIN_HOME/config/fmwconfig directory.

I'm running out of options to try. PLEASE HELP!!!!

soa - 11.1.1.4
weblogic - 10.3.4
installed demo community users and it is installed in linux server.

Currently we are using "DefaultAuthenticator - WebLogic Authentication Provider" that has a sufficient in the control flag.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points