2 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 12:46 PM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle RSS

Oracle 11g Certification Query

Hi all,

I have given my Oracle 11g exams for OCP certification. Now, i need to take one of the mandatory training to fulfill the requirements for certification. I am in Kuwait and when i select the country as Kuwait, the cheapest training course is of $1230. I am an indian, so when i select the country as India on the oracle site, the price reduces down to $540 for the same course. This is for the Live Virtual Class (LVC) rates. Can i book the LVC with India as country. Do I have to be present in India for the LVC training or only taking a course is compulsion.

Kindly advice.
        • 1. Re: Oracle 11g Certification Query
          bigdelboy
          Zuzar Sajjad Tutawala wrote:
          Hi all,

I have given my Oracle 11g exams for OCP certification. Now, i need to take one of the mandatory training to fulfill the requirements for certification. I am in Kuwait and when i select the country as Kuwait, the cheapest training course is of $1230. I am an indian, so when i select the country as India on the oracle site, the price reduces down to $540 for the same course. This is for the Live Virtual Class (LVC) rates. Can i book the LVC with India as country. Do I have to be present in India for the LVC training or only taking a course is compulsion.

Kindly advice.
          If you take LVC training my understanding, and it has been discussed in previous threads, if you need to be prsent in the country from which hte LVC is being presented. So if you want to take it in India you will need to travel back there.
          • 2. Re: Oracle 11g Certification Query
            Brandye Barrington-Oracle
            Unfortunately, I do not have an authoritative answer on this. I do believe that bigdelboy's understanding is correct. I would contact Oracle University http://bit.ly/14ivVR for a final answer - they will be best able to assist.

Regards,
            Brandye Barrington
            Certification Forum Moderator