3 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 1:24 AM by Gyanprakash Pandey RSS

Revoke user query OIM10g

Hi,

I am using OIM 10g. I current implementation i have multiple AD resource with different status (Provisioned,Revoked,Pending) for same user. So in this case how to determine which resource is currently associated with target system.
      Does anybody has query which will determine which user's AD resource is revoked.

thanks in advance
        • 1. Re: Revoke user query OIM10g
          Rajiv Dewan
          Whatever is in Provisioned state that will be associated with Target System

For more info:

Hint: Search your desired data in ORC, OIU, OST, UD_ADUSER tables
          • 2. Re: Revoke user query OIM10g
            oimuser007
            Hello,

With generic configuration:

1. Provisioned: This should be the one you are looking for. Default configuration set this status when target account creation with complete task is successful.
            2. Revoked: Check you revoked status configuration: Mostly i assume revoke task would have removed the account from the target earlier. Inactive account object. Ignore it.
            3. Pending: Definitely this one is an unsuccessful object w.r.t. target user account creation.

You could edit the process form for (1. Provisioned) and verify that any change propagates to target. That way you would be able to validate the above understanding

Thanks,
            • 3. Re: Revoke user query OIM10g
              Gyanprakash Pandey
              Hi,

See if this helps:
              select usr.usr_login, usr.usr_status, obj.obj_name, ost.ost_status, act.act_name from oiu, usr, ost, obj, usg, act where oiu.usr_key=usr.usr_key and oiu.ost_key=ost.ost_key and ost.obj_key=obj.obj_key and usr.act_key=act.act_key and ost.ost_status in ('Revoked');

regards,
              GP