1 2 3 4 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 4:50 PM by jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias Go to original post RSS
      • 45. Re: Memory leak caused by cloning a non static inner class (fun)
        gimbal2
        Alex Geller wrote:
        More officially, I want to file a complaint against you and I encourage anyone else who feels that he has been mobbed in similar fashion by this person (EJB) to step forward.
        At least get his nickname right when you file your complaint. Its EJP, with a P.

Yep, its finally over EJP. All these years of wrongfully putting people in their rightful place has caught up to you - time to bite the bullet and experience the wrath of one Alex Geller, the new master of the universe. I'm breaking out the popcorn for this one.
        • 46. Re: Memory leak caused by cloning a non static inner class (fun)
          Alex Geller
          I indulged myself in an accurate and mild rant about 'so you are saying' that I have stated many times before in this place without contradiction.
          It is irrelevant how many times you have done it before and gotten away with it.
          Yet again this is just blatant misquotation and misrepresentation. You are putting words into my mouth for the third or fourth time, and after I have already requested you to cease and desist.
          Certainly. I made the remark which you are misrepresenting in the immediate context of my prior statement ..
          You are doing it again! Where did I put any words into your mouth? I classified the type of statement you made and said that I had no clue of the your motivations for making it. I asked for for clarification with the sentence "Perhaps you can enlighten me on this".
          Stop misrepresenting what I said and what not!
          • 47. Re: Memory leak caused by cloning a non static inner class (fun)
            Alex Geller
            At least get his nickname right when you file your complaint. Its EJP, with a P.
            Yep, its finally over EJP. All these years of wrongfully putting people in their rightful place has caught up to you - time to bite the bullet and experience the wrath of one Alex Geller, the new master of the universe. I'm breaking out the popcorn for this one.
            I am sure that EJP has deserved all the respect in the world (even to the point that it is not nice to mistype his acronym even by mistake). And I am not being sarcastic this time. He may be a second Knuth and perhaps even is but that does not give him the right to step on the ants like myself. That's all.
            • 48. Re: Memory leak caused by cloning a non static inner class (fun)
              Alex Geller
              Edited by: Alex Geller on 02.05.2012 10:20

Edited by: Alex Geller on 02.05.2012 11:53
              • 49. Re: Memory leak caused by cloning a non static inner class (fun)
                jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias
                Alex Geller wrote:
                . If you can't do that then perhaps you are not the right person to moderate this group.
                I read his replies in this thread and I saw nothing that suggested he was doing any moderating. As a volunteer he gets to participate as well as moderate. But perhaps you are referring to another thread.
                I want you to bring this thread to attention of some Oracle official to see whether this conduct is acceptable or if, to put it lightly, perhaps things have gotten a bit out of control.
                More officially, I want to file a complaint against you and I encourage anyone else who feels that he has been mobbed in similar fashion by this person (EJB) to step forward.
                Errr...I suggest that you read up a bit on Oracle. If you want Oracle to pay attention to you then you had better be buying something from them in some way.

As for his suggested link I will just note that it is monitored by the volunteer moderators so probably not the best location. If you want however the following is the best you can probably get from the forums (excluding the aforementioned monetary relationship.)

Community Feedback (No Product Questions)

If it helps any there are other sites though.
                1 2 3 4 Previous Next