3 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 12:09 AM by yasir - oracle grc consulting - oracle RSS

Error in installing SOA Composites step in Oracle GRC8.6.3 Installation

Hi all,

i am installing oracle grc8.6.3 in windows 64 bit.
      i have installed database,rcu,weblogic,soa successfully.in next step i have to install SOA Composite.

when i am running the wlst from oracle_soa1/common/bin and passing the parameter in the wls:/offline i am getting following error
      i have set JAVA_HOME,WL_HOME,SOA_HOME correctly

please help me

wls:/offline> sca_deployComposite("http://localhost:8001","
      serverURL = http://localhost:8001
      sarLocation = D:\oracle\dist\composites1.zip
      partition = default
      overwrite = 1
      user = weblogic
      forceDefault = 1
      configplan = None
      keepInstancesOnRedeploy = 0
      timeout = -1
      set user and password...
      Processing sar=D:\oracle\dist\composites1.zip
      created temp dir =C:\Users\A-EXT-~4\AppData\Local\Temp\deploy_client_24c31e3a-db
      Adding sar file - C:\Users\A-EXT-~4\AppData\Local\Temp\deploy_client_24c31e3a-db
      INFO: Creating HTTP connection to host:sfre001t.statoilfuelretail.com, port:8001
      INFO: Received HTTP response from the server, response code=500
      ---->Response code=500, error:There was an error deploying the composite on soa_
      server1: Deployment Failed: Error occurred during deployment of component: Email
      Process to service engine: implementation.bpel, for composite: EmailComposite: O
      Error deploying BPEL suitcase.
      error while attempting to deploy the BPEL component file "D:\oracle\app\product\
      6af4-4360-b47a-ce198c3d1d89"; the exception reported is: java.lang.NoClassDefFou
      ndError: Could not initialize class com.collaxa.cube.util.JavaHelper
      This error contained an exception thrown by the underlying deployment module.
      Verify the exception trace in the log (with logging level set to debug mode).

Edited by: 902535 on May 2, 2012 10:59 AM