4 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 2:55 AM by Kaushal Bhati RSS

how to refresh a configurator page?

Kaushal Bhati
      how to refresh a configuration page???

i want to refresh a page of configuration.

how to do it???
        • 1. Re: how to refresh a configurator page?
          Eogan
          Kaushal --

You cannot refresh just a Page of a Configurator UI, you must refresh the entire UI.

There are two ways to do it. First, the 'General' section of the Workbench has a 'UI Refresh Status' section which will list any UIs that are not up-to-date. There's a 'Refresh UIs' button there which will refresh all the out-of-date UIs.

Second, you may go to the 'User Interface' section of the Workbench and refresh any UI individually. Each UI's root node has a 'Refresh' icon that can be clicked to refresh that UI.

Hope this helps.

Eogan
          • 2. Re: how to refresh a configurator page?
            Kaushal Bhati
            hi Eogan

my question was unclear.

actually i am not talking about that refresh.

i want to refresh a page while configuring a product.

right now,what i did is thorugh CX i called one jsp page and redirect to parent page again,so that will refresh the page.

Regards,
            Kaushal
            • 3. Re: how to refresh a configurator page?
              Pankaj
              Hi Kaushal,

Why do you want to refresh the page? Configurator automatically updates (through partial refresh) the changes in the UI based changed in configuration data due to your action on the UI element.
              May be if you can elaborate more on your test case, someone can help better.

Thanks,
              Pankaj
              • 4. Re: how to refresh a configurator page?
                Kaushal Bhati
                hi pankaj

thanks for the reply.

i did solve it in different way now.

but my question was without having any event, i wanted to refresh the UI page....because i wanted to add some component on UI after some seconds. it will be dynamically..hope you got it.

Regards,
                Kaushal