3 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 8:56 AM by 935476 RSS

web application using jsf technology within eclipse ide

Hello,
      I m just beginner of jsf technology in eclipse IDE, I immensely need to learn jsf technology ,because a whole job portal project (web application) has been given to me by a company, where I m employed now a days., I m too anxcious to learn same technology in advance pattern, so please help me out..I even downloaded helloworld jsf application, but it is my bad days , that this project is not going to be imported at all. I have many questions regarding jsf technology used for developing application in eclipse as follows:-

1.What jar files I need to configure.
      2.What is the directory structure.
      3.what are the steps for developing web application using jsf.
      4.how will I configure the mysql database, and even do i need to download extra driver jar files, to be configured, while i have wamp server.Hello,
      I m just beginner of jsf technology in eclipse IDE, I immensely need to learn jsf technology ,because a whole job portal project (web application) has been given to me by a company, where I m employed now a days., I m too anxcious to learn same technology in advance pattern, so please help me out..I even downloaded helloworld jsf application, but it is my bad days , that this project is not going to be imported at all. I have many questions regarding jsf technology used for developing application in eclipse as follows:-

1.What jar files I need to configure.
      2.What is the directory structure.
      3.what are the steps for developing web application using
      jsf.
      4.how will I configure the mysql database, and even do i need to download extra driver jar files, to be configured, while i have wamp server.