This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- First, disable Framework Folders and restart the managed server. Framework Folders and Foldersg cannot be installed at the same time._
- On the page where you enabled Framework Folders, near the top (in the body of the page) there is a link to "advanced component manager". Click this link.
- Scroll down to the "disabled components" section.
- Select "Folders_g" and hit the "enable" button under the disabled component list.
- Restart the managed server.