This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 4, 2012 5:36 PM by 867488 RSS

OWSM user name token service policy for a proxy service at OSB

867488 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Friends,

I am facing an issue while trying for the OWSM user name token service policy Authentication for a proxy service at OSB. I am using the PS4 SOA suite with AIA foundation pack. very first I am login into the EM console and choose the domain<soaosb_domain> form web logic domain I moved to security->security provide configuration. Inside the security provide configuration we have to key store section and I expand that and we have a configure button inside the keys tore. I click that button and it open a new page. In that page I got the Java key store (JKS) as the default key store and in the access Attributes I keep the default key store path and fill password and confirm password fields. Then in Identity certificates I fill the signature key and Encryption key with key Alias as 'orakey' and same password which I am mentioned at access Attributes. I got the message like the key store is created successfully. Then I restarted the server and again I am login into the EM console and choose the domain<soaosb_domain> form web logic domain I moved to security. In security I choose the credentials. In credentials we have create key. In the create key I add the key as hari-key and provide the hari as a user and his password.

While trying to test the proxy service i am getting the [OSB Security - OWSM: 387253] Failed to initialize OWSM Credential Manager. Please validate the Key store Configuration.

can anyone please look at this and suggest me how can I proceed for this.

Thanks
Hari

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points