6 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2012 8:46 AM by 829044 RSS

File is not getting picked up by B2B

Suneel Jakka
      Hi,

I configured b2b as below

1. The trading partner delivery channel to "Generic HTTP 1.0" with transport protocol HTTP and url "http://host:port/b2b/httpReceiver" (this url is working good)
      2. Listening channel as "Generic FTP-1.0" and have given the ftp details to read from this ftp host and marked this channel as "Internal"
      3. Created agreement with the remote trading partner and selected trading partner's delivery channel (step-1)
      4. Deployed the agreement

I copied 850 in above ftp folder where I gave the details for listening channel, but it is not picking the file at all.

Pls suggest did I perform any wrong here. thanks!

Regards,
      Suneel Jakka
        • 1. Re: File is not getting picked up by B2B
          Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
          Suneel,

It seems B2B is not able to connect to FTP destination. Can you try to disable and enable your FTP internal listening channel and see if you get any error in diagnostic log file of your SOA servers?

To which FTP server are you connecting and are you sure that that user has access to the directory? You may also try to manually login to FTP server from your B2B box and see if you are able to connect.

Regards,
          Anuj
          • 2. Re: File is not getting picked up by B2B
            Suneel Jakka
            It is weird. I am able to ftp from b2b box to the ftp server but in the logs it is showing as below

[2012-05-07T07:05:18.526-07:00] [soa_server1] [NOTIFICATION] [] [oracle.soa.bpel.engine.agents] [tid: orabpel.engine.pool-9.thread-1] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 0000JSbbC10Fw000jzwkno1FdxOn000001,0] [APP: soa-infra] Done finding 0 expirable work items for the bpmn engine.
            [2012-05-07T07:05:20.764-07:00] [soa_server1] [ERROR] [] [oracle.soa.b2b.engine] [tid: weblogic.work.j2ee.J2EEWorkManager$WorkWithListener@37108526] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 0000JSbbC10Fw000jzwkno1FdxOn000001,1:28346] [APP: soa-infra] Problem Connecting to FTP Endpoint : Permission denied
            [2012-05-07T07:05:40.755-07:00] [soa_server1] [WARNING] [] [oracle.soa.services.notification] [tid: TimerFactory] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 0000JSbbC10Fw000jzwkno1FdxOn000001,1:28352] [APP: soa-infra] <.> Notification via email, voice, SMS or IM will not be sent. If you would like to enable them, please configure corresponding sdpmessaging driver. Then modify the accounts and set NotificationMode attribute to either NONE, EMAIL or ALL in workflow-notification-config.xml
            [2012-05-07T07:10:18.566-07:00] [soa_server1] [NOTIFICATION] [] [oracle.soa.bpel.engine.agents] [tid: orabpel.engine.pool-5.thread-2] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 0000JSbbC10Fw000jzwkno1FdxOn000001,1:28354] [APP: soa-infra] Done finding 0 expirable work items for the bpel engine
            • 3. Re: File is not getting picked up by B2B
              Suneel Jakka
              I have changed listening channel from FTP to Generic File and the file is getting picked up from local host.
              But I am getting below error.

The below error showing that there is no agreement from TP XX, To TP ABC, but I deployed the agreement for INBOUND not for OUTBOUND, but some how it is interpreting as OUTBOUND. I am not sure why?

My deployed agreement is from TP ABC (Remot) to TP XX (Host).

2012-05-07T13:19:38.138-07:00] [soa_server1] [ERROR] [] [oracle.soa.b2b.engine] [tid: weblogic.work.j2ee.J2EEWorkManager$WorkWithListener@491336c8] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 11d1def534ea1be0:-74f3e63:137279cba11:-8000-0000000000008f5f,0] [APP: soa-infra] Error -: B2B-50547: Agreement not found for trading partners: FromTP XX, ToTP ABC with document type 852-1.0-OUTBOUND.[[
              at oracle.tip.b2b.tpa.RepoDataAccessor.queryAgreementMO(RepoDataAccessor.java:722)
              at oracle.tip.b2b.tpa.RepoDataAccessor.getAgreementDetails(RepoDataAccessor.java:348)
              at oracle.tip.b2b.tpa.TPAProcessor.processTPA(TPAProcessor.java:351)
              at oracle.tip.b2b.tpa.TPAProcessor.processOutgoingTPA(TPAProcessor.java:198)

Pls suggest.

Regards,
              Suneel Jakka
              • 4. Re: File is not getting picked up by B2B
                Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                [2012-05-07T07:05:20.764-07:00] [soa_server1] [ERROR] [] [oracle.soa.b2b.engine] [tid: weblogic.work.j2ee.J2EEWorkManager$WorkWithListener@37108526] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 0000JSbbC10Fw000jzwkno1FdxOn000001,1:28346] [APP: soa-infra] Problem Connecting to FTP Endpoint : Permission denied
                Above log entry shows that FTP server denied access to the user. It seems like a user configuration issue at FTP server. Which FTP server are you using?
                I have changed listening channel from FTP to Generic File and the file is getting picked up from local host.
                I hope you installed the FTP server on the same box where B2B is installed and that's why it worked.
                The below error showing that there is no agreement from TP XX, To TP ABC, but I deployed the agreement for INBOUND not for OUTBOUND, but some how it is interpreting as OUTBOUND. I am not sure why?
                You have marked listening channel as internal and that's why B2B is trying to process it as outbound message. Clear the internal check-box in listening channel configuration and save it and then try to test again. Remember that in case of inbound, default filename format should be like -

<FromParty>_<MessageId>.<FileExtn>

For e.g. - OracleServices_123445.dat

Regards,
                Anuj
                • 5. Re: File is not getting picked up by B2B
                  Suneel Jakka
                  Anuj, thanks! it worked now.

regards,
                  Suneel Jakka
                  • 6. Re: File is not getting picked up by B2B
                    Hi All,

I tried creating a ftp channel in the B2B console for picking up the inbound OAGIS message from a folder created in my local linux machine, which inturn will be processed by the composite.

I provided the host details, folder path, username/pwd, fileformat,etc while creating the ftp channel. The issue is that the B2B is not picking up the messages that are copied to the ftp folder.

The above setup was done in a central ST environment(V2M3) that uses a secure socket protocol(https://).

We checked the logs also, but could not find any error message stating that it could not communicate to the ftp server.

I just extracted the entire B2B setup as a ZIP file and imported the setup in a DEV UT01 enironment. The B2B was able to successfully pick up the B2B messages using the same ftp channel.

Please let us know is there anything else we have to do when we set up a ftp channel in a central ST instance.

Also let us know if there is any way for debugging further on this issue.

-Bala