4 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 10:41 AM by user648334 RSS

dataform format issue

user648334
      Hello everybody,
      I'm working on a dataform, and experiencing some format issues:
      1. Does it is possible to apply a bold format only to a defined member of a dimension (eg. i want to visuailize member 'pippo' in a bold format, while not the other members of the same level)?
      2. Does it is possible to visualize numbers (values) of only one column in red (regardless of the fact that they are negative or positive numbers).?

the user has required these formats, and he would like to visualize them also trough smartview. (it is possible?)
      thank you in advance,
      m.

Edited by: user648334 on 8-mag-2012 3.36
        • 1. Re: dataform format issue
          Robin Harris
          Hello

What version ar eyou using? There is conditional formatting, so the format will depend on the values. If you tell me the OBIEE version you using I'll let you know the navigation.

Thanks
          • 2. Re: dataform format issue
            user648334
            I'm using the version 11.1.2.1.0.83 of hyperion and smartview for excel 2007
            thanks
            • 3. Re: dataform format issue
              Robin Harris
              AH OK. I'm not familiar wuth Hyperion so hopefully a Hyperion Expert will be along soon to help.

Actually I just looked and there is a "Hyperion Query and Reporting" forum so you might like to try in there.

Edited by: Robin Harris on 08-May-2012 07:51 to add Hyperion forum

Edited by: Robin Harris on 08-May-2012 07:51
              • 4. Re: dataform format issue
                user648334
                ok,
                we solved the problem of the conditional format for the dataform trough 'validation rules', that one can find in the layout of the dataform structure, on the right taskpane.
                in this way one can define a condition (for rows/columns) trough which assign a particular format (that user can visualize also in smartview). The limitation of the planning dataform is that one can only define a background color for predefined columns or row. Not a different text format such as bold or other.