This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 9:18 PM by 936216 RSS

RTC-5161 Error when deploying a MAP

936216 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

I recently upgraded OWB 11.1.0.7 to 11.2.0.3 and within the Design Center, I receive error RTC-5161 when deploying a MAPPING. My process flows and all other objects deploy successfully but the MAPPING pops up the RTC-5161 error

Here is how I went about my upgrade, can anyone tell me if I am missing something?

-Installed OWB 11.2.0.3 on a new server, configured Workspaces, workflow workspace user
-Exported an OWB 11.1.0.7 project MDL and imported into the 11.2.0.3 and the Design Center automatically UPGRADED my project.
-Registered all locations
-Revalidated all locations within the ROPOSITORY BROWSER(the statuses were previously showing UNKNOWN, now they are all valid)

I need help PLEASE, if anyone could point me to something I am overlooking....

AGAIN, ONLY the MAPPING will not deploy, but the Process Flows generates and deploys with no issues.

I tried running the DEPLOYMENT of the Project from the command line(OMBPLUS), here is the error generated:

Processing module LOCATIONS ...
Deploying module name: FFL_DL_BMFENT_FFM_BMFENT
module name is FFL_DL_BMFENT_FFM_BMFENT
Deploying module name: DBL_EFDS_DL_BMFENT_DBM_TGT_EFD
module name is DBL_EFDS_DL_BMFENT_DBM_TGT_EFD
Deploying ... CONNECTOR : DBL_EFDS_DL_BMFENT_DBM_TGT_EFD/CONN_FFL_DL_BMFENT_FFM_BMFENT
Error deploy drop action plan for DBL_EFDS_DL_BMFENT_DBM_TGT_EFD/CONN_FFL_DL_BMFENT_FFM_BMFENT, err msg= "OMB05602: An error occurred during deployment: DeploymentContextImpl.generate WBGeneratedObject[] is null or length 0 for CONN_FFL_DL_BMFENT_FFM_BMFENT"
Error deploy LOCATIONS : CONNECTOR

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points