My requirement is we need to send messages to tuxedo, tuxedo server at another machine i had only ip address and port,is that enough information to develope
Jca Resource adapter at my app server,is there any tuxedo server info we need to configure at dmconfig.xml configuration ,if needed what are the configuration elements, presently i am specifying dmconfig.xml as, iam unable to get connection to tuxedo ,please help me.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><TuxedoConnector>
1) which JCA version you used? If it is 11gR1PS1.1 or above, there is a new feature, default import, then you need not set any information in dmconfig.xml, all services can be imported into JCA be default.
2) Have you set dmconfig.xml in ra.xml or not?
3) How about your dubb? the dmconfig.xml seems ok, the corresponding accesspoint information in dubb should matches these in dmconfig.xml, and ensure the TUPPOER are exported in dubb.
Hi Xu he
iam using JCA version as <resourceadapter-version>11gR1(188.8.131.52.1)</resourceadapter-version>,
and i set dmconfig.xml at ra.xml
iam confusing at ubb file ,where do we get the ubb file is that exist at tuxedo server,here we dint have tuxedo server that was located at another machine we had only ip and port info.
Thanks for reply.Plz help me
And in dubb, you must set JCA as remote domain and remote accesspoint or let others do. Your dubb should be as below:
Thanks for ur reply
Here At my Project its basically Recharge Application .we sent messages to the third Party server We gets Response from thatServer.now I need to send msgs to the tuxedo and we need to get response msgs for that What services need to implement here.canyou suggest me Plz
Hi Xu He
Tuxedo 11gR1 PS1 release (version 184.108.40.206.0).
here at my sdie we are using 11gR1(220.127.116.11.1) jca adapter ,it doesnt mean 11gR1PS1+..?After downloading 11gR1PS1 What services i need to do
1) Let tuxedo server side to set DYNAMIC_RAP =YES and reboot it
2) Get the the tuxedo domain NAME, IP address and PORT
3) Ensure the TOUPPER is exported on tuxedo server side.
4) Then you only need set one element, remoteAccessPointSpec, in ra.xml as below
(by replacing these <TUXEDO_HOSTNAME>:<TUXEDO_DOMAIN_PORT>/domainId=<TUXEDO_DOMAIN_ID> to real value)
Hi xu he
We had Client Code which written in c language ,which it was earlier developed by others .Now iam trying with Jca adapter ,As u said we need Domainid,and Accepoint of remote and local,Plz Suggest me Where i Can get Those information at existing c lang Code (that was in like tpadm.h) I need to use those DM_LOCAL_DOMAINS,DM_REMOTE_DOMAINS,DM_TDOMAIN,DM_LOCAL_SERVICES, in jca adapter configuration ,can i get those info in existed code Please suggest me.