1. Win7 laptop --> Install VMware/VirtualBox ---> Install one OVM Server with EBS & GRCC and other OVM Server with GRCM & GRCI. Can they work in sych with each other (send/receive/communicate etc like various modules do within a ebs suite)?Yes, if you mean each is installed on different machine and there is network connectivity.
2. Win7 laptop --> Install VMware/VirtualBox ---> Install one OVM Server with EBS & GRCC 64 bit and other OVM Server with GRCM & GRCI (all 32 bit). Can they work in sych with each other (send/receive/communicate etc like various modules do within a ebs suite .. 64 and 32 bit)?
And no I will always be using just one physical machine. And if i'm running GRCC and it needs any data from GRCM or ebs it should be available (like it would be if I had two physical machines/servers for EGRCC/EBS & EGRCM networked together).You should be able to connect between the VMs.
1) So pl. recheck the the sequence and let me know how to go about it without loosing win7.As long as you do not use Oracle VM you should be fine.
2) Can 2 Oracle VM Servers run within the same VMware or Virtual box?You are not clear about this, if you use 2 different VMWare or VirtualBox machines then you should be fine.
(say one with EGRCC/EBS & other with EGRCM)
3) In case (2) above is not possible can I have 2 VirtualBoxes on/in same physical machine running win7 ?Yes.
(Two VirtualBox/VMwares - VirtualBox/VMware No 1 running Oracle VM Server with EBS/EGRCC & VirtualBox No 2 running EGRCM).