5 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2012 7:35 AM by Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle RSS

B2B  Custom document through Http Channel.

chai46
      Hi

Normally in order to exchange Edifact documetns we use Edi identifiers to receive documents from multiple Trading Partners.

But we have a scenario, where we need to use single Custom Purchase Order document definition and need to recieve Documents from multiple Trading Partners through Http Channel, we are passing xml documents. How to get Document Identifier for Custom documents and how to get the Identifier tag from the Document given as input to differentiate from different trading partners.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
      Chaitanya.
        • 1. Re: B2B  Custom document through Http Channel.
          Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
          Chaitanya,

I don't understand your requirement. Can you please elaborate?

Regards,
          Anuj
          • 2. Re: B2B  Custom document through Http Channel.
            chai46
            Hi Anuj,

Thanks for reply

In My scenario i have to receive custom documents(cXML file) from two remote trading partners through http channel. I just created one custom document definition...and each agreement for each trading partner using that document definition.

If the document (i/p) is coming from soa, then easily i can give fromTP and toTP values in SOA mediator or bpel and i can route the document to particular agreement.
            But in my case,the i/p document doesnt comes from SOA (it may come from http servlet or in some way) so i cant give toTP and fromTP values.

so if it is a EDI document ,then we can route it according to the identifiers. but in my case it is a Custom document i.e, cXML.xml

so in my xml i had one <Identity>xxx</Identity> tag ,this identity tag value tells us from which partner the document is coming. so by using this identity tag can i route it to particular agreement.
            so based on the above identity tag, how can i find the trading partner in b2b.

Thanks in advance,
            Regards,
            Chaitanya.
            • 3. Re: B2B  Custom document through Http Channel.
              Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
              Hello Chaitanya,

Please add generic identifiers (IP address) in the trading partner profiles. In the host TP profile add your B2B's IP address (or the masked IP address like 10.10.10.* if you have range of IP addresses) as Generic Identifier and in remote TP profile add your partners IP address as Generic Identifier.

When any of the partner will send the custom message to your server, their IP will be used by your B2B to identify that which partner has sent the message.

Regards,
              Anuj
              • 4. Re: B2B  Custom document through Http Channel.
                chai46
                Hi anuj,

Is there any option of getting the value of indentity tag from the input (cXML.xml) and use it as an identifier.???
                because if the ipaddress changes than...????

Thanks in Advance
                Chaitanya
                • 5. Re: B2B  Custom document through Http Channel.
                  Anuj Dwivedi-Oracle
                  Chaitanya,

You can use mask to specify range of IP address. For example, below is a valid generic identifier -

10.11.12.*

so any messages coming from 10.11.12.x will be treated as message from partner having above generic identifier
                  Is there any option of getting the value of indentity tag from the input (cXML.xml) and use it as an identifier.???
                  Not supported as of now however you may file an enhancement.

Regards,
                  Anuj