This discussion is archived
12 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2012 10:42 PM by 935971 RSS

OV image of GRC

935971 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Where can I find OV image of GRC on edelivery? It works with Oracle VM Manager and Oracle VM Server 2.2
  • 1. Re: OV image of GRC
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    I do not believe a template for GRC has been released - available templates are at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/overview/templates-101937.html

The GRC software itself can be downloaded from E-Delivery - pick "Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance" for the Product Pack LOV

HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: OV image of GRC
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    932968 wrote:
    Where can I find OV image of GRC on edelivery? It works with Oracle VM Manager and Oracle VM Server 2.2
    Rather than perform a conventional GRC installation, you can deploy a GRC image configured in advance by Oracle. You would use Oracle VM Server to deploy the image. The image is an instance of either EGRCM or EGRCC running with WebLogic. For EGRCM, the image is initially configured to run without SOA; however, a SOA instance is included, and once deployment is complete you can configure the image to use SOA worklists. (SOA does not apply to EGRCC.) All other required elements, such as operating system and database, are included in the image. The database in-cludes both a GRC schema (which serves the application itself) and a data analytics schema (for use in enhanced reporting).

Chapter 3 - Deploying a VM Image of GRC
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E25137_01/fusionapps.863/e24450.pdf

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 3. Re: OV image of GRC
    935971 Newbie
    Thats what I inquired about. Where do I get the image ?
  • 4. Re: OV image of GRC
    932968 wrote:
    Thats what I inquired about. Where do I get the image ?
    See the same doc, Chapter 2 (search for download).

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 5. Re: OV image of GRC
    935971 Newbie
    I remember it being mentioned in couple of posts in 2009. So I presume they must be available by now. Is it possible that it is included in EBS 12.1.1 pro or vision template ?

Also is it possible to install EGRCM 8.6.3 on the same server as EBS 12.1.1 ?
  • 6. Re: OV image of GRC
    I remember it being mentioned in couple of posts in 2009. So I presume they must be available by now. Is it possible that it is included in EBS 12.1.1 pro or vision template ?
    Please see the link of the doc referenced above, it answers your question about getting the VM of GRC.
    Also is it possible to install EGRCM 8.6.3 on the same server as EBS 12.1.1 ?
    It is possible (provided you have sufficient resources) but not recommended.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 7. Re: Virtual Machine image of GRC
    935971 Newbie
    Can someone give me location of Oracle VM image of GRC ?
  • 8. Re: Virtual Machine image of GRC
    932968 wrote:
    Can someone give me location of Oracle VM image of GRC ?
    Have you checked the links referenced above? If none helps, please log a SR.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 9. Re: OV image of GRC
    935971 Newbie
    Hi Hussain,

In chapter two the files mentioned are for installing GRC form what I understand. Nowhere does it say mention an image for GRC VM. Can you tell me the file name and its location ?

This is what is mentioned in chap 2 ...

To install EGRCM or EGRCC, you need a file called grc_863.zip.... and ....two files: grc.ear if you will perform any installation incorporating WebLogic, or grc.war if you intend to install GRCC with Tomcat....

Wgich of these 3
  • 10. Re: OV image of GRC
    935971 Newbie
    Hi Hussain,I'm waiting for your help. Can you give me the file name pl.
  • 11. Re: OV image of GRC
    If you want to use Weblogic, then you need grc_863.zip and grc.ear files.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 12. Re: OV image of GRC
    935971 Newbie
    Hi Hussain,

Do you mean grc_863.zip & grc.war are images. It seems they are files for installation and not GRC images.

My question is "Where can I find OV image of GRC on edelivery?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points