This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
inam wrote:Facelets operates on XHTML data, so a "facelets file" or "jsf file" is an XHTML structured file, not the other way around.
1. Is xhtml really a jsf page ,
2. while creating jsf page, we choose new jsf template, is this a jsf page.This is not an Eclipse information service, I suggest you check out the quite complete Eclipse manual for any questions, or find an Eclipse forum.
Fine thank you. Then what is the difference between jsf and facelet.
1. Are jsf and facelet both equal in concept.
2. Are facelet always used inside the xhtml file.
3. how can we differentiate between jsf and facelet.
The answer is the same as in most of your previous threads: get a good book and LEARN this stuff. Its up to you to finally listen and make your life a whole lot easier. Or keep thinking that people are making fun of you, your choice.
sigh I'm a big softy, I hate to see people making their life so incredibly difficult. Here, perhaps this link can give you some perspective and a place to start from:
Anything in that article that you don't understand is just another piece of proof that you need to study the basics more. I can already tell you what answers you are going to get when you attempt to ask more "how this works" questions here.