This discussion is archived
11 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2012 9:39 AM by 855889 RSS

Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser

855889 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,
This is the first time I'm facing this issue. I have 9.1.3 version of OATS and i'm not able to access the http://localhost:8088/olt. Also, when I go services.msc --> oracle application testing suite application service is not started, when I start the service I'm getting the message
"Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application service on local computer"
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
Any clue regarding this issue.
Thanks,
Nags.
  • 1. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    byrne_wayne Explorer
    Don't worry about the error...just chill for a couple of minutes, and then try to login to OLT/OTM. You should be fine. (It's to do with the spec of your machine).

Regards

Wayne.
  • 2. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    855889 Newbie
    Byrne,
    Its almost been 24 hrs and issue still exits. I've also tried restarting many times and running the oracle application testing suite application service from services.msc, it still keeps throwing that error.
    Thanks,
    Nags.
  • 3. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    byrne_wayne Explorer
    HI,

Hmm I don't think I ever saw version 9.1.3. I would suggest you download 12.1 and try again.

Regards

Wayne.
  • 4. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    855889 Newbie
    Byrne,
    My bad , the version number is 9.3.1.0 ....It had this install from almost about 1 1/2 months now and never had an issue. This poped up all of a sudden and have done no config changes.
    Thanks,
    Nags.
  • 5. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    855889 Newbie
    Any clue on this issue guys.. I don't want to upgrade to 12.1 release, as we 3 test instances where this change has to be made. Also, few of internal team members are currently working on 9.3.1 version. Any help would be appreciated.
  • 6. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    glenn.s Explorer
    You have not posted much information to go on. Have you looked in the OATS log files? So everything was fine for 1.5 months, and then OATS server just stopped working?

Where is your database for OATS? It is the out of the box install of OATS with XE database? If yes, then check the tns listener. LSNRCTL.EXE (Status, Stop and Start). Look at the hostname in the output. Have you installed a 2nd network card or changed the hostname of the computer? Is the listener using the right hostname?

Check if the XE database is running. Connect to it and stop/start it while looking for errors. ->http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17781_01/admin.112/e18585/toc.htm

Since I do not recall the exact details for those two steps above, they may be confusing. Instead you could use the OATS Database config tool to try to create a new Load Testing and Test Manager database. If the database config tool fails to make a database then something is wrong with the XE Database and/or the TNS listener. If you can make the database, then change the default database to be the new one you created. Restart OATS server, and see. So in the end if a new database solves your problem, then it means the old one was/is corrupt.
  • 7. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    855889 Newbie
    Thank you for the reply glenn.
    DB for OATS is XE 10g. When I execute LSNRCTL.exe - Start is "already been started " / status - the host details are correct. Listener is using right host name.

I tried Creating alternate db connection for OLT and OTM through configuration tool and didn't have any issue. I re-started the OATS Server, but still the same issue.
    One thing I observed was I cannot access any of the links :
    http://localhost:8088/olt, otm, console

Also, I've compared the configuration details on other server's which are having the same db details as the one thats failing.

Logs from agentmanager :
    18:26:02,265 INFO [AgentManagerAuthenticator] Authentication config has been updated on Mon Apr 02 20:46:54 EDT 2012
    18:26:02,280 INFO [AgentProcessDescriptorManager] Loaded process descriptor <AgentProcessDescriptor
    descriptorFile=C:\OracleATS\agentmanager\processDescriptors\DataCollector.properties
    typeId=olt-dc-java-agent.exe
    exe=C:\OracleATS\jdk\jre\bin\olt-dc-java-agent.exe
    workingDir=C:\OracleATS\DataCollector\bin
    settingsHandler=oracle.oats.agents.processDescriptors.DataCollector.SettingsHandler />
    18:26:02,296 INFO [AgentProcessDescriptorManager] Loaded process descriptor <AgentProcessDescriptor
    descriptorFile=C:\OracleATS\agentmanager\processDescriptors\JavaAgent.properties
    typeId=empJAgent.exe
    exe=C:\OracleATS\jdk\jre\bin\olt-agent.exe
    workingDir=C:\OracleATS\agent
    settingsHandler=oracle.oats.agents.processDescriptors.JavaAgent.SettingsHandler />
    18:26:02,296 INFO [AgentProcessDescriptorManager] Loaded process descriptor <AgentProcessDescriptor
    descriptorFile=C:\OracleATS\agentmanager\processDescriptors\OpenScript.properties
    typeId=openScriptCML.exe
    exe=C:\OracleATS\jdk\jre\bin\otm-ose-agent.exe
    settingsHandler=oracle.oats.agents.processDescriptors.OpenScript.SettingsHandler />
    descriptorFile=C:\OracleATS\agentmanager\processDescriptors\ThirdPartyTest.properties
    typeId=thirdPartyTest.exe
    exe=C:\OracleATS\jdk\jre\bin\otm-3rdparty-agent.exe
    settingsHandler=oracle.oats.agents.processDescriptors.ThirdPartyTest.SettingsHandler />
    18:26:02,296 INFO [Messenger] Messenger Loaded....
    18:26:02,296 INFO [EmpStartMain] PortListener Loaded....
    18:26:02,296 INFO [ProcessRunnerFactory] Constructed Generic process runner
    18:26:02,296 INFO [EmpStartMain] EmpStart initialization complete: port=9001, agentManagerDir=C:\OracleATS\agentmanager, version=9.31.0036.000
    18:26:02,358 ERROR [EmpStartMain] Error creating socket Address already in use: JVM_Bind

When I do netstat -a:
    I dont see
    127.0.0.1:8088 , 127.0.0.1:8089 entries.
  • 8. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    glenn.s Explorer
    Ok good, you were able to create new OLT and OTM databases. Though you did not say if you configured OATS to use those new databases. I recall in the Database Configuration utility there is a "set as default" to switch from the original database.

btw, agentmanager log file has nothing to do with the OATS server. I think you want "logs/wls_oats.log" and "oats/servers/AdminServer/logs/oats.log"
  • 9. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    855889 Newbie
    I've tried using the newly configured db for OLT and OTM, that didn't resolve the issue.

logs/wls_oats.log:------
    2012-05-25 12:24:48,480 ERROR [JavaToEme] JavaToEme: initEmeApp exception --
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: oracle/oats/otm/jni/JavaToEme.initEmeAppNative()Ljava/lang/String;
         at oracle.oats.otm.jni.JavaToEme.init(JavaToEme.java:277)
         at oracle.oats.otm.jni.JavaToEme.<init>(JavaToEme.java:247)
         at oracle.oats.otm.util.AppServices.getScheduleManager(AppServices.java:54)
         at oracle.oats.otm.schedule.execution.QueueListener.init(QueueListener.java:58)
         at oracle.oats.otm.schedule.execution.ExecutionServlet.init(ExecutionServlet.java:71)
         at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:241)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:539)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1976)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1950)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1869)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:3126)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1512)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:486)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)
         at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:41)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.start(ScopedModuleDriver.java:200)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:247)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)
         at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:41)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)
         at weblogic.application.internal.flow.StartModulesFlow.activate(StartModulesFlow.java:27)
         at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$2.next(BaseDeployment.java:1267)
         at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:409)
         at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.activate(EarDeployment.java:58)
         at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:161)
         at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContainerInvoker.java:79)
         at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activate(BasicDeployment.java:184)
         at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activateFromServerLifecycle(BasicDeployment.java:361)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doActivate(DeploymentAdapter.java:51)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.activate(DeploymentAdapter.java:200)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$2.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:30)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:240)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.activate(ConfiguredDeployments.java:169)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:123)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:180)
         at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:96)
         at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

oats/servers/AdminServer/logs/oats.log:----
    logs are clean on this side...no errors reported.
  • 10. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    glenn.s Explorer
    Well from that error perhaps there are some corrupt files in the application files. The OTM directory. Do you use OTM or only OLT? Have you checked for sufficient space on the drive? Have you contacted Oracle support with a new SR? It is easier to submit an SR now that have finally done away with the old Flash based system at Support.Oracle.com

2012-05-25 12:24:48,480 ERROR [JavaToEme] JavaToEme: initEmeApp exception --
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: oracle/oats/otm/jni/JavaToEme.initEmeAppNative()Ljava/lang/String;

It's good you have proven that using new clean OTM and OLT database have not resolved the problem, though I did not ask you to also create a new OATS schema. That is the third option in the Database Config Utility. That is a quick last option, and be sure to set all three new ones to be the default DBs.

If this was happening to me, I would first reinstall (perhaps you have already done that), followed by complete un-install/install (back-up your old install dir). That process also brings it's own headaches, though has been covered here in the forum. Plus if you do not use OTM (because of the type of error msg), just delete the entire OTM dir tree before 1st step to only re-install. When/if everything is working again, point the DB Config utility to your original OLT/OTM/OATS DBs.
  • 11. Re: Windows couldn't start the Oracle Application Testing Suite Application ser
    855889 Newbie
    Hi Glenn,
    When trying to create new OATS Schema it gives an error : "An error occured while setting default database, please refer to databaseConfig.log in logs folder"
    Also from the logs , I got :
    [May 30 12:29:09] INFO (WindowUtilities.java:125) - ==============================================
    [May 30 12:29:09] INFO (WindowUtilities.java:70) - Executing 'cmd /c net stop "Oracle Application Testing Suite Application Service"'.
    [May 30 12:29:09] INFO (WindowUtilities.java:125) - ==============================================
    [May 30 12:29:09] INFO (WindowUtilities.java:70) - Executing 'cmd /c net start "Oracle Application Testing Suite Application Service"'.
    [May 30 12:29:28] INFO (WindowUtilities.java:80) - Output: The Oracle Application Testing Suite Application Service service is starting.........
    [May 30 12:32:28] INFO (OatsDatabaseConfiguration.java:44) - Default connection entry for OATS: Edited OATS Schema
    [May 30 12:32:28] INFO (OatsDatabaseConfiguration.java:48) - using oats-database-config.xml to read connection parameters
    [May 30 12:32:28] INFO (OatsDatabaseConfiguration.java:58) - host=localhost, port=1521, username=OATS, password=****, databaseName=XE
    [May 30 12:32:28] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:53) - Starting upgrade for schema Oats
    [May 30 12:32:28] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:73) - Schema Oats is version 9.30.1
    [May 30 12:32:28] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:74) - Schema Oats history is (9.30.1, applied)
    [May 30 12:32:28] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script db_users.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:28] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script init_ats_dbs.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:28] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script oats.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:28] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script oats_template_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:28] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script olt.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:28] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script olt_sample_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script olt_template_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_sample_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_sample_data_tmap.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_template_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_template_data_tmap.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4c Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4d Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4d SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4e Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4e Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4e SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4f Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4f SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4e Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4e Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4e SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4f Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4f SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4f Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4f SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4f_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4f_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4g_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.01.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.10.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.20.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.20.2.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.30.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-olt.9.01.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-olt.9.20.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-olt.9.30.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:136) - Nothing to do for schema Oats. Schema version stays 9.30.1
    [May 30 12:32:29] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:53) - Starting upgrade for schema Olt
    [May 30 12:32:29] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:73) - Schema Olt is version 9.30.1
    [May 30 12:32:29] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:74) - Schema Olt history is (9.30.1, applied)
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script db_users.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script init_ats_dbs.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script oats.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script oats_template_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script olt.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script olt_sample_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script olt_template_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_sample_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_sample_data_tmap.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_template_data.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script otm_template_data_tmap.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4c Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4b_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4d Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4d SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4e Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4e Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4e SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4f Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4f SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4c_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4e Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4e Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4e SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4f Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4f SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4d_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4f Access.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4f Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4f SqlSrv.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4e_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4f_to_v4g Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4f_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script Update v4g_to_v4h Oracle.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.01.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.10.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.20.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.20.2.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-oats.9.30.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-olt.9.01.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-olt.9.20.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] DEBUG (SchemaUpgrader.java:102) - Script upgrade-olt.9.30.1.sql does not match the filter
    [May 30 12:32:29] INFO (SchemaUpgrader.java:136) - Nothing to do for schema Olt. Schema version stays 9.30.1
    [May 30 12:32:39] ERROR (DatabaseConnectionsPanel.java:740) - Traceback (innermost last):
    File "<string>", line 1, in ?
    File "<iostream>", line 22, in connect
    File "<iostream>", line 646, in raiseWLSTException
    WLSTException: Error occured while performing connect : Error getting the initial context. There is no server running at t3://xxxx.xxxx.xxx.xxxx:8088
    Use dumpStack() to view the full stacktrace.
    I've raised an oracle SR regarding this issue and lets see what the oracle folks has to say.
    If they don't propose any solution , I'll try to re-install the clean copy of oats.
    Thanks,
    Nags.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points