1 Reply Latest reply: May 29, 2012 2:46 PM by Udo RSS

APEX Login page empty

Sivamani
      Hi all,

I have configured APEX listener with glassfish and oracle db 11gR2.

When i try to http://locahost:8080/apex/f?p=4550:1:1214492180565901 using this URL , it displays an empty page.

FYI- I didnt copy the image from apex to glassfish (glassfish/glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1/docroot/i)..In the tutorial they asked us to copy the images folder from APEX and copy to glassfish.But i have just unzipped the APEX Listener zip file..Here i dont know which folder i have to copy..These are the available folder's under APEX unzipped folder..

apex.war docs index.htm javadoc license.html readme.html

Please explain.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: APEX Login page empty
          Udo
          Hi 932117,
          I have configured APEX listener with glassfish and oracle db 11gR2.
          Which APEX version do you use? If you don't know: Which exact database release and edition (11.2.0.? XE/SE/EE) do you use?
          FYI- I didnt copy the image from apex to glassfish (glassfish/glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1/docroot/i)..In the tutorial they asked us to copy the images folder from APEX and copy to glassfish.
          Why didn't you do that? It's mandatory...
          But i have just unzipped the APEX Listener zip file..Here i dont know which folder i have to copy..These are the available folder's under APEX unzipped folder.
          APEX and APEX Listener are two different things: APEX is the database-homed application development framework, APEX Listener is a web server (among other alternatives) to make it accessible to HTTP Clients.
          Depending on how your APEX instance has been created (preinstalled as it shipped with the database or installed manually afterwards) you may have to (re)download the installation package that corresponds to your APEX release. This package will contain a directory "images" with all static contents that has to be available on the web server you use, e.g. by copying it into the GlassFish's root context as you've mentioned.

-Udo