1 Reply Latest reply: May 30, 2012 11:21 AM by 930483 RSS

DRM Export creation issue

Hi all, I'm facing issue with POC at the customer site.

I cannot create any type of export.

DRM 11.1.2.1.000 has been installed on Win 2008 server 64 bit machine - polish locale.
      I applied straight away after installtion 105 patch. Repositor has been created. We needed later to change server locale to english US.

I imported customer's hierarchies fine and when I tried to create any type of export I'm getting following message:

There was an error proressing your request
      The server returned an error: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: value

I tried to google the issue - not successful - only one thread on OTN but not with resolution.

I applied 106 patchset and still getting the same issue.

Other things work slick in DRM in range I needed so far.

Could you please forward to somebody that faced that issue if you're not familiar with

Edited by: jastrzab on 2012-05-30 09:01
        • 1. Re: DRM Export creation issue
          Hi,

We encountered the same problem running DRM exports in Ireland.

Subsequently discovered the following SR opened by Oracle :

SR: 3-5740964101 opened for the issue are having with running exports from DRM.

Problem Description: Trying to run or save an export in DRM gives the following error message:

+"The added or subtracted value results in an unrepresentable DateTime. Paramater name: value"+

This error only occurs for non-US (in Ireland) where the DRM instance is hosted in the US; this error does not occur for US based users.

We resolved this by installing patch Hyperion Data Relationship Management 11.1.2.1.107 Patch Set Update