This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2012 7:12 AM by mjbuow RSS

Not able to find Bugs listed in Release Notes of 11.1.2 on Metalink

mjbuow Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Everyone:

We are starting our development using JDeveloper 11.1.2.1 and JHeadstart 11.1.2.1, and notice a couple of things:

1) There is now a JDeveloper 11.1.2.2 however, it is appearing to us that this release is not fixing any of the bugs listed in Steven Daavalaar's post found here next release of Jheadstart Because of this, we are thinking that there is no need to move to JDeveloper 11.1.2.2 at this time. I'd appreciate any opinions on this.

2) In studying the Release Notes of JHeadstart 11.1.2, there are 4 Bugs that I cannot find on Metalink to get the details of, and status of the fix, if there is one. I have searched both by Bug number and by text description of the Bug. I cannot find the 4 listed below. Would there be a reason that these are not on Metalink?

13928249     AUTO REFRESH VO THROWS AN ERROR WHEN SQL HAS 'ORDER BY'
13830250     NPE:SELECT VALUE IN SELECTMANYCHOICE WITH VALUEPASSTHRU = TRUE
13811179     SETPROPERTYLISTENER NOT CALLED WHEN SELECONECHOICE VALUE CHANGES
13639590     NOTCONNECTEDEXCEPTION RENDERING AF:QUERY AFTER ADD TWO LOV-BASED FIELD TO VC

3) For the information of anyone reading this, there are 3 bugs listed out of the 22 in Steven's list that are listed as fixed. I have listed the ones that are fixed below And they are going to be fixed in JDeveloper *12.1.2.* All of the bugs that Steven listed are category 2 "Severe Loss of Service".

13623811     CUSTOM EXCEPTION HANDLING NOT INVOKED BY ACTIONLISTENER IN FACELET PAGE
13920362     JBO.LOCKING.MODE=OPTIMISTIC IGNORED FOR TASK FLOW TRANSACTIONS
13879690     MISALIGNED COLUMNS IN AF:TABLE

Mary
UofW

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points