1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 5:31 AM by Stptb-Oracle RSS

Problem in Interacting with Weblogic JMS through Informatica ETL server

Hi All,

We are trying to configure Informatica PowerCenter server to interact with JMS queues created on Weblogic 11gR1 server. We have copied the necessary
      jar file - wlfullclient.jar to the classpath of the Informatica server.

Now when i try to read contents of a JMS queue created on Weblogic server through Informatica, i get this error:-

Failed to get the Queue Connection Factory [weblogic.jms.common.DestinationImpl]. Reason: Failed to look up object [While trying to lookup 'weblogic.jms.common.DestinationImpl' didn't find subcontext 'common'. Resolved 'weblogic.jms'Exception Stack: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'weblogic.jms.common.DestinationImpl' didn't find subcontext 'common'. Resolved 'weblogic.jms' [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'weblogic.jms.common.DestinationImpl' didn't find subcontext 'common'. Resolved 'weblogic.jms']; remaining name 'common/DestinationImpl'
           at weblogic.rjvm.ResponseImpl.unmarshalReturn(ResponseImpl.java:237)
           at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ClusterableRemoteRef.invoke(ClusterableRemoteRef.java:464)
           at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ClusterableRemoteRef.invoke(ClusterableRemoteRef.java:272)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode_1211_WLStub.lookup(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:418)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:406)
           at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
           at com.informatica.powerconnect.jms.server.common.JNDIConnection.getJNDIObject(JNDIConnection.java:84)
           at com.informatica.powerconnect.jms.server.common.PlginJMSConnection$PlginJMSQueueConnection.createConnection(PlginJMSConnection.java:363)
           at com.informatica.powerconnect.jms.server.common.PlginJMSConnection.<init>(PlginJMSConnection.java:90)
           at com.informatica.powerconnect.jms.server.common.PlginJMSConnection$PlginJMSQueueConnection.<init>(PlginJMSConnection.java:352)
           at com.informatica.powerconnect.jms.server.common.PlginJMSConnection.create(PlginJMSConnection.java:115)
           at com.informatica.powerconnect.jms.server.reader.JMSReaderSQDriver.createPartitionDriver(JMSReaderSQDriver.java:557)
      Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: While trying to lookup 'weblogic.jms.common.DestinationImpl' didn't find subcontext 'common'

I have checked that this class file exists in the above said location :- "weblogic/jms/common/DestinationImpl.class" within the wlfullclient.jar but still the
      code is not able to access the class. Similar error came initially while doing JNDI connection using "weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory" class but it vanished,
      when i explicitly named the jar file on classpth, instead of just the folder containing the jar file.

To all the users/experts/moderators of Weblogic - Could you please help me understand why Weblogic is not able to look up subcontext 'common'
      for the class - "weblogic.jms.common.DestinationImpl" ??

Thanks & Regards
      Raj

Edited by: user8931188 on May 17, 2012 7:39 AM