5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 7:34 PM by 914471 RSS

[URGENT] Opportunity.wsdl - how to INSERT the Project Team?

Hi All,

I have a Project Entity (Opportunity.wsdl), I wish to insert a new line of data at the "Project Team". How can it be done? Please refer the screenshot below,

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p472/garyboyz/Work/InsertProjectTeam.jpg

The above link is my CRMOD screenshot of the Project Entity, I only can find out the below function which is for Project only
      (1) OpportunityInsert_Input
      (2) OpportunityUpdate_Input
      (3) OpportunityDelete_Input
      But it cannot find any function for the others, Eg: OpportunityTeamInsert_Input???

Please advice.

• 1. Re: [URGENT] Opportunity.wsdl - how to INSERT the Project Team?
          royston goveia
          Go to Web Services Administration --> Select Web Services v1.0 from the drop down and click "Go"

Now select Opportunity from the WSDL Object list below and "Download Custom WSDL" you should see the below methods.

OpportunityUpdate
          OpportunityUpdateChild
          OpportunityDeleteChild
          OpportunityInsert
          OpportunityQueryPage
          OpportunityInsertOrUpdate
          OpportunityDelete
          OpportunityInsertChild

Use OpportunityInsertChild and import all the Team Members you want.

Good Luck!
          Royston
          • 2. Re: [URGENT] Opportunity.wsdl - how to INSERT the Project Team?
            Hi,

Im using WS 2.0, could you show me some sample code as well?

Thanks
            • 3. Re: [URGENT] Opportunity.wsdl - how to INSERT the Project Team?
              royston goveia
              Sorry I don't have a sample code to share with you, you can find some code on the Oracle Support website. I am using a Third Party Tool called Cast Iron to Integrate.
              • 4. Re: [URGENT] Opportunity.wsdl - how to INSERT the Project Team?
                Runndn2-Oracle
                You mention sample code. How do you plan to do this? Is it a java app? web page, backend process. Giving you the sample XML to do this is only one part of what you are looking for.

Some additional details would help.
                • 5. Re: [URGENT] Opportunity.wsdl - how to INSERT the Project Team?
                  runndn2 wrote:
                  You mention sample code. How do you plan to do this? Is it a java app? web page, backend process. Giving you the sample XML to do this is only one part of what you are looking for.

Some additional details would help.
                  Hi,

Im using vb.net and below is my sample,

objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity = New ListOfOpportunityData
                  objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity = New OpportunityData(1) {}
                  objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity(0) = New OpportunityData()

objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity(0).ListOfTeam = New ListOfTeamData
                  objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity(0).ListOfTeam.Team = New TeamData(1) {}
                  objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity(0).ListOfTeam.Team(0) = New TeamData()

objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity(0).ExternalSystemId = "AITA-FH3D84"
                  objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity(0).ListOfTeam.Team(0).UserFirstName = "TESTFIRST_01"
                  objInsertParam.ListOfOpportunity.Opportunity(0).ListOfTeam.Team(0).OpportunityAccess = "Edit"

objInsertOut = prxySrvc.OpportunityInsert(objInsertParam)

Please advice, I do not know how to insert a Team details under a Parent (Opportunity)... :(