3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 10:45 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Oracle 10g

Dear Sir/Madam,

The mail is with respect to download Oracle 10G Linux version.

My system was configured for Oracle 10G Linux, but unfortunately it was erased/deleted from my hard disk. So as to re install the same, I tried downloading this version from your site, but found that it was replace/no available in your site.

So please help me out in this. I tried the newer version, but I like to switch to 10G again, due to its size factor.

PC details -
      Currently having i3 32 bit OS.

Awaiting for your kind revert. Please feel free to call on 09920736726
      alternate mail id - abharti@gmail.com

Regards -
      Abhishek.
        • 1. Re: Oracle 10g
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          The mail is with respect to download Oracle 10G Linux version.

My system was configured for Oracle 10G Linux, but unfortunately it was erased/deleted from my hard disk. So as to re install the same, I tried downloading this version from your site, but found that it was replace/no available in your site.

So please help me out in this. I tried the newer version, but I like to switch to 10G again, due to its size factor.
          Please log a SR and ask Oracle support to send you the Media Pack.

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Oracle 10g
            They ask me for Support Identifier,what should i entered on that field
            • 3. Re: Oracle 10g
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              They ask me for Support Identifier,what should i entered on that field
              Your Support ID is included in the welcome letter sent from Oracle to the technical contact listed in your company's contract.

My Oracle Support - Registration, Sign In, and Accessibility Options
              https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/faq_en.html

CSI
              https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=CSI&objID=c48&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
              Hussein