1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 4:20 AM by RobertMetcalf Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Composite errors after upgrade to 11.1.1.5.0
        RobertMetcalf
        Hi,
        Thanks for the offer of help.
        I have uploaded the package to https://code.metcarob.com/node/123
        I have prepared a Readme.pdf file inside this package which explains the steps which I hope will allow you to recreate the error.
        Robert
        • 16. Re: Composite errors after upgrade to 11.1.1.5.0
          Gerhard Drasch-Oracle
          Your code compiles (with warnings, but that is no issue) and deploys on my PS4 environment:

[02:51:09 AM] Sending archive - sca_CreateInvoiceListEbizOSSReqABCSImpl_rev1.0.jar
          [02:51:15 AM] Received HTTP response from the server, response code=200
          [02:51:15 AM] Successfully deployed archive sca_CreateInvoiceListEbizOSSReqABCSImpl_rev1.0.jar to partition "default" on server soa_server1 [http://10.0.2.15:8001]
          [02:51:15 AM] Elapsed time for deployment: 31 seconds
          [02:51:15 AM] ---- Deployment finished. ----

This means that this must be an environment specific problem on your side. However, it's hard to diagnose what could be the reason here. Is there a possiblity that there is a network issue between your JDev and the server? I have heard about similar problems when JDev connected through a VPN tunnel to the server and that could lead to timeouts when resolving MDS references.

That leads me to the next question: have you tried to compile and deploy the code directly on the server using an AIA deployment plan?

Gerhard
          • 17. Re: Composite errors after upgrade to 11.1.1.5.0
            RobertMetcalf
            Gerhard,

Thanks for doing that.

<<TEXT DELETED, I MADE A MISTAKE IN MY TESTING>>

Robert

Edited by: RobertMetcalf on Jun 14, 2011 11:37 AM

Edited by: RobertMetcalf on Jun 14, 2011 11:37 AM
            • 18. Re: Composite errors after upgrade to 11.1.1.5.0
              RobertMetcalf
              Hi,

I have uploaded the composite to the server and the deployment fails with the same errors:

scac-validate:
              [echo] Running scac-validate in /export/home/awlsdev/rjm_tmp/CreateInvoiceListEbizOSSReqABCSImpl/composite.xml
              [echo] oracle.home = /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/Oracle_SOA1/bin/..
              [input] skipping input as property compositeDir has already been set.
              [input] skipping input as property compositeName has already been set.
              [input] skipping input as property revision has already been set.

scac:
              [scac] Validating composite "/export/home/awlsdev/rjm_tmp/CreateInvoiceListEbizOSSReqABCSImpl/composite.xml"
              [scac] Setting BPELC option 'classpath' to /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/aia/lib/aia.jar
              [scac] error: in CreateInvoiceListEbizOSSReqABCSImplProcess.bpel(84): XML element "{http://xmlns.oracle.com/EnterpriseObjects/Core/Common/V2}Sender" of variable "Sender" is not defined
              [scac] error: in CreateInvoiceListEbizOSSReqABCSImplProcess.bpel(86): XML element "{http://xmlns.oracle.com/EnterpriseObjects/Core/Common/V2}EBMHeader" of variable "EBM_HEADER" is not defined
              [scac] error: in CreateInvoiceListEbizOSSReqABCSImplProcess.bpel(530): XML element "{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing}EndpointReference" of variable "EndpointReference" is not defined

BUILD FAILED
              /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/aia/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:117: The following error occurred while executing this line:
              /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/aia/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:64: The following error occurred while executing this line:
              /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/aia/aia_instances/AIA/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1177919667.xml:4: The following error occurred while executing this line:
              /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/aia/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/AIDDeploymentLibraryTasks.xml:208: The following error occurred while executing this line:
              /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/aia/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/AIDDeploymentLibraryTasks.xml:254: The following error occurred while executing this line:
              /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/Oracle_SOA1/bin/ant-sca-package.xml:46: The following error occurred while executing this line:
              /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/Oracle_SOA1/bin/ant-sca-compile.xml:269: Java returned: 1 Check log file : /export/home/awlsdev/middleware/aia/aia_instances/AIA/tmp/out.err for errors

As it works on yours but not ours this points to a problem with our config.
              • 19. Re: Composite errors after upgrade to 11.1.1.5.0
                RobertMetcalf
                Hi,
                Our DBA has got Project Lifecycle Workbench working so I have been able to create some new ABCS's from scratch. These deploy and work without a problem.
                I have now been able to deploy my composites!

I have kept the broken and working composites and at some point I will do a file comparision and see if I can't find exactly what the cause of the problem was and post the result here.
                Thanks everyone for the help
                Robert
                • 20. Re: Composite errors after upgrade to 11.1.1.5.0
                  Vinod Kandukuri
                  Looks like its problem with your adf-config.xml

It should be just <namespace metadata-store-usage="mstore-usage_2" path="*/apps*"/>

NOT <namespace metadata-store-usage="mstore-usage_2" path="*/apps/AIAMetaData*"/>

Edited by: Vinod Kandukuri on Aug 5, 2011 2:00 PM
                  • 21. Re: Composite errors after upgrade to 11.1.1.5.0
                    RobertMetcalf
                    We ended up re-coding all our 11.1.1.2 composites.
                    1 2 Previous Next