1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 7:36 AM by 942569 RSS

Oracle Reports Developer (Report Builder 10.1.2)

Hi,
      I have installed oracle report developer 1.1.2 and using Report Builder 10.1.2.0.2.
      1.     When report get develop by using “.rdf” file, I use to compile all the PL/SQL by using given compile tab as well as compile the whole report by using given option(shift+ctrl+k), and report compile successfully. Also I am able to execute the report.
      2.     After that generating 4 file “.bak”,”.prm”,”.rep”,”.xml” by using following software configuration.
      3.     After completion of above two process , by using “Ant script” compiling all the existing report and creating “.jar”
      When trying to deploy jar on server and executing developed report it shows following error.
      *[The Jar goes into every users machine and it is in Windows XP.*
      *The Rep file goes to the server and this is the information about the server*

*1. Oracle Application Server - Oracle Enterprise manager 10g ( 9.0.4.2.0)*

*2. Operating System - Windows Server 2004 SP2 ]*

But In local machine its working fine.........

Error

Terminated with error: <br>REP-1247: There exist uncompiled program unit(s). REP-1247: Report contains uncompiled PL/SQL.

Please let me know the cause for above Issue and How this issue can be resolved.

Software environment on my machine:-
      1.     Windows 7
      2.     Oracle report developer 1.1.2 and using Report Builder 10.1.2.0.2.
      3.     Java Version "1.5.0_01"
      4.     Apache Ant 1.6.5