This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 2:29 AM by Sridhar Bharadwaj RSS

OSB proxy throwing "HTTP status code 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Sridhar Bharadwaj Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I had a published OSB proxy service and intermittently the party consuming this web service complains that they are receiving "HTTP status code 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable".

Point 1, is this exception thrown by OSB?
Point 2 Did anyone encounter this error before and does anyone know why this happens if so the solution?

Cheers
Sridhar

Added to it. I just received logs from the party Consuming my webservice and they say they are encountering this error.

[Wed Jun 13 10:10:05 2012] [debug] proxy_util.c(2067): proxy: connecting http://XX.XX.XXX.XX:8011/GetOrderSummary

[Wed Jun 13 10:10:26 2012] [error] (OS 10060)A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or

established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. : proxy: HTTP: attempt to connect to XX.XX.XXX.XX:8011 failed.

Is this a connection problem?why is that the OSB server is dropping the connection?Is there any way to change this connectivity timeout?Logs show that the process waited for almost 21 seconds before it dropped the connection

Cheers

Edited by: Sridhar Bharadwaj on Jun 14, 2012 2:25 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points