2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2013 12:43 AM by Surya RSS

Siebel JMS Error

Error invoking service 'EAI JMS Transport', method 'Send' at step 'JMS Transport'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
      Class name incorrect or does not extend SiebelBusinessService : com/siebel/data/SiebelPropertySet -- JVM Exception:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/siebel/data/SiebelPropertySet(SBL-EAI-05010)

I am implementing JMS Q the first time. I am getting the above error when calling the Business Service "EAI JMS Transport". It seems that Siebel is unable to access the java classpath that i defined while creating the Java profile parameter. I checked the siebns.dat for the classpath that I defined in the Siebel. The classpath in the file siebns.dat is something like C:\\c\\jndi.properties (with the double back slash). However I defined in Siebel as C:\c\jndi.properties.

Could the above error be because of this siebns.dat file or is it some thing else ?

Please help.

Edited by: Arc on Jun 12, 2012 11:01 AM
        • 1. Re: Siebel JMS Error
          Define a new JVMSubSys Enterprise profile under server configuration menu.
          You have to define CLASSPATH for jar files, DLL for jdk dll and VMOPTIONS for JVM options
          Then you can use 'EAI JMS Transport' check methods from BS thin client simulator to validate each level of configuration : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B40099_02/books/EAI3/EAI3_EAIJMSTrans50.html#wp1013286

• 2. Re: Siebel JMS Error

Hi David

I Created a JVM subsys ( considering the link mentioned by you ) ..am able to test the JMS Succesfully using Simulator .

When working on the same using siebel workflows in siebel tools , I am m facing the following issue :-

"Class name incorrect or does not extend SiebelBusinessService : com/siebel/data/SiebelPropertySet -- JVM Exception:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:           com/siebel/data/SiebelPropertySet(SBL-EAI-05010) "

can you please let me know regarding the configurations in siebel tools If I have to do any..