This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Rajeev R wrote:Hi,
We are using Back to back process in our implementation;
1. SO is created
2. User manually progresses the SO Line
3. Line Status changes to PO - Req Requested
4. Run Requisition Import
5. PR is created in approved status
6. Auto create PO from PR by entering the PR number and then creating PO from PR
Can the step 6 be automated by either making change in Workflow or putting a custom logic. Is there any standard functioanlity available by which PO can be automatically created from PR without user interventation.
Pl share your thoughts, the current process is on 220.127.116.11
The steps are as follows.
1. Create a BPA.
2. Create sourcing rule for the supplier and site used in BPA.
3. Assign Sourcing rule.
4. Setup ASL mapped with the BPA number.
5. Schedule "Create Release" program.
Once this setup is done, requisitions will be created with the BPA as a source document.
Next scheduled Create Release program will create a blanket release automatically.
Edited by: PS on Jun 15, 2012 6:52 AM
Step 6 can be easily automated.
See How to Create and Approve a Standard PO Automatically From an Approved Requisition Sourced to Standard Quotations [ID 308470.1]