This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
As of now there is no mechanism to stop sending emails for particular types of workflows. What is the EBS code line?
But you can implement the below steps to get this functionality.
1. Create dedicated mailers for each workflow itemtype that Customer wants to receive e-mail from.
2. Set the dedicated mailer correlation id as workflow itemtype that Customer wants to receive e-mail from
3. Shut down the seeded mailer "Workflow Notification Mailer"
4. Now the dedicated Mailers will process the notifications corresponding to its correlation id
I tried this suggestion and it didn't worked.
1. Create a custom notification mailer to process only notification for GL related approval.
2. Disable the seeded workflow notification mailer and shutdown all workflow services components.
3. Start again the workflow services components.
4. Created transaction that are not related to GL and it still send notification.