I just checked your reply to this.
I have a single threaded requirement.
I did the below 4 steps. 5th step i havent found any EJB on wls.
1. Create a JMS queue deployed only on Managed Server 1, change the setting MaximumMessagesPerSession to 1 for this queue.
2. Put the messages in this JMS queue from PS_C (by calling a new JMS BS_JMS)
3. Create a new JMS Proxy PS_JMS to read messages from the queue.
4. Use the WOrk Manager with MaxThreadConstraint as 1 on this JMS Proxy, so there is only one thread for proxy on each Managed Server
5. From Weblogic console deployment, change the target for the EJB of this JMS Proxy to only Managed Server 1 instead of cluster.
Below is one of my query. Appreciate your help for your suggestions
Below is my process flow
JMSQ -> JMS PS -> BS - > Endpoint
So i have the requirement to send the messages one at a time so i did 2 settings
1. JMS connection -> Max messages per session =1
2. Created WorkManager with Max threads 1
This works fine in case of normal processing
But now i have a requriement to add a redelivery limit and redelivery interval in the Queue to route to error queue in case of error
So in the delivery failure tab i changed the values..
So when i do this change all the messages are consumed at once retried and roll backed. I need messages to be consumed one by one and retried.
Am i missing some thing? Or singletonprocessing wont work with ReDelivery can anyone please suggest?
Note: I have XA transaction enabled on JMS Proxy and Unit Of Order created on the JMS Connection factory )
Message was edited by: 794954