This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 25, 2012 8:06 AM by NeerajSehgal RSS

MDS updating is required Re-start SOA server or not

900447 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
HI
I am trying update "AIAConfigurationProperties.xml" file in AIA 11.1.1.5 and 11.1.1.6 versions MDS updated.
I am running ant commands to update. After updating this file i can see my code from JDeveloper and in
AIA home page--> Setup--> AIAConfiguration I am reloading all Invoking Service Names but my interface is not able to
find this changes.
I am getting System ID error. After restarting servers only this changes is reflecting to interfaces.
I add my code to "AIAConfigurationProperties.xml" file in two locations
1)     AIA_HOME\aia_instances\AIA_SFR\AIAMetaData\config\AIAConfigurationProperties.xml
2)     AIA_HOME\AIAMetaData\config\AIAConfigurationProperties.xml

Both locations required restarting servers.

If i did same steps for Customized EBO updating without restarting servers EBOs reflating and working.

For your reference i am following this below link.

http://mazanatti.info/index.php?/archives/74-Oracle-AIA-updating-properties-AIAConfigurationProperties.xml.html

Can anyone help me in this.
  • 1. Re: MDS updating is required Re-start SOA server or not
    NeerajSehgal Journeyer
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi Jyos,

You don't need to restart the servers after updating the AIAConfigurationProperties.xml. Also you're required to modify only the file at following location.
    *$AIA_INSTANCE/AIAMetadata/config/AIAConfigurationProperties.xml*

Do not change the AIAConfigurationProperties.xml file in $AIA_HOME.

Check if there're more than one occurrence of the same AIA Service Properties in the file. Try deleting everything custom from the file and update the MDS, now again reflect the custom content inside and update the MDS. See if this fixes the issue.

Regards,
    Neeraj Sehgal

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points