I am trying update "AIAConfigurationProperties.xml" file in AIA 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 versions MDS updated.
I am running ant commands to update. After updating this file i can see my code from JDeveloper and in
AIA home page--> Setup--> AIAConfiguration I am reloading all Invoking Service Names but my interface is not able to
find this changes.
I am getting System ID error. After restarting servers only this changes is reflecting to interfaces.
I add my code to "AIAConfigurationProperties.xml" file in two locations
Both locations required restarting servers.
If i did same steps for Customized EBO updating without restarting servers EBOs reflating and working.
For your reference i am following this below link.
You don't need to restart the servers after updating the AIAConfigurationProperties.xml. Also you're required to modify only the file at following location.
Do not change the AIAConfigurationProperties.xml file in $AIA_HOME.
Check if there're more than one occurrence of the same AIA Service Properties in the file. Try deleting everything custom from the file and update the MDS, now again reflect the custom content inside and update the MDS. See if this fixes the issue.