2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 6:54 AM by 853201 RSS

Difference between SOA bundle and SOA composite zip file

Hi,

I am working on the Oracle SOA MDS repository. I created a SOA composite project that contains the xsd files (MDS artifacts) under the xsd folder and deploy it on the server. Now, I want to refer the xsd files from this composite to other composites that will use the same xsd files. As we knew that mds also store the composites under the Deployed-composite folder.Can i refer the xsd files from the composite without creating any SOA bundle.
      Because while migrating the MDS artifacts at the server we create a SOA bundle and deploy it on the server. So, here i dnt want to create this soa bundle and trying to use the xsd files (MDS artifacts) from deployed composite. Is it possible?

What is difference between SOA bundle and SOA composite zip file?

Please help me

SOA 11g : 11.1.1.5
        • 1. Re: Difference between SOA bundle and SOA composite zip file
          Neeraj Sehgal
          Hi,

MDS needs to be understood as a single place of repository of your project related artefacts. Once you've populated your schema in MDS for composite A, you can use the same by referencing it from MDS for composite B too.

Of course, as you've populated it already as a part of Composite A, you'll not be required to repopulate it.

Regards,
          Neeraj Sehgal
          • 2. Re: Difference between SOA bundle and SOA composite zip file
            Thanks Neeraj for your reply,

I am tried to use the xsd file from deployed compositeA in MDS under the Deployed-composite folder to compositeB. But during testing the compositeB at weblogic em,I got the following WSDL parsing issue.

Either the WSDL URL is invalid or the WSDL file is not valid or incorrect. - java.io.IOException: Document found at 'http://localhost.abc.org:7001/soa-infra/services/default/deployed-composites/default/TestProject1_rev1.0/xsd/Components/InputFile/TestInput.xsd' is not a schema document.

TestInput xsd file is present in the compositeA xsd folder that is deployed at server. Why it is happening?

Please help me

SOA 11g : 11.1.1.5