First time i am working on dataloader and am trying to import accounts data using data loader, i have all admin (Enable Web Services Access] and [Admin Import] privileges) access but still am getting following errors.
Attempting to log in...
An authentication error occurred. Please make sure that the login user has the
[Enable Web Services Access] and [Admin Import] privileges and login name/passwo
rd are specified correctly. Please review the logs for details.
The following log file corresponds to your current Oracle Data Loader On Demand
The reason could occur due one of the following reasons:
1. Your crendentials (user name and password) is incorrect. -- Please check from the user sign in status and you will know if your credentials are wrong.
2. You have not enabled Enable Web Services Access privilege for your roles -- This is the step 4 for your role management. If this privilege is not enabled you will not be able to use the data import tool because Data Loader uses web services.
3. Admin Import privilege enables you to import data. This is a privilege you must have.
4. Check if the config file if you connecting to the correct instance of CRMOD.
If none of the above answers your questions please type the command you are using for the data load. Also copy and paste the log details
1. I am sure that my credentials are correct because i am able to login with same credentials.
2. I have verified in role management already have checked check boxes of Web services access and admin import privileges
3. config file also correct instance of CRMOD.
I updated OracleDataLoaderOnDemand.properties file