2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2012 1:51 PM by John Gregg RSS

CORBA error when trying to use wljmsclient.jar?

John Gregg
      All,

I have working JMS code that I' trying to test with wljmsclient.jar. I have that jar and wlclient.jar on my classpath. They're both from WL 9.2.3. I'm trying to connect to WL 9.2.4. JDK is jrockit 1.5.0_22 in both cases, but it's Linux on the server and Windows on the client. The code works fine with either weblogic.jar or wlfullclient.jar. IIOP appears to be enabled on the server. With wljmsclient.jar, I get this error on creating the JNDI initial context:
      May 18, 2012 2:08:01 PM com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.MessageBase readGIOPHeader
      WARNING: "IOP00710220: (INTERNAL) Error in GIOP magic"
      org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 220 completed: Maybe
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.giopMagicError(ORBUtilSystemException.java:4151)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.giopMagicError(ORBUtilSystemException.java:4165)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.MessageBase.readGIOPHeader(MessageBase.java:156)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.MessageBase.readGIOPMessage(MessageBase.java:98)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.CorbaContactInfoBase.createMessageMediator(CorbaContactInfoBase.java:153)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.readBits(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:314)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.read(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:289)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.ReaderThreadImpl.doWork(ReaderThreadImpl.java:80)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.performWork(ThreadPoolImpl.java:463)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.run(ThreadPoolImpl.java:495)
      org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 208 completed: Maybe
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.connectionAbort(ORBUtilSystemException.java:2400)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.connectionAbort(ORBUtilSystemException.java:2418)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.readBits(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:354)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.read(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:289)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.ReaderThreadImpl.doWork(ReaderThreadImpl.java:80)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.performWork(ThreadPoolImpl.java:463)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.run(ThreadPoolImpl.java:495)
      Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 220 completed: Maybe
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.giopMagicError(ORBUtilSystemException.java:4151)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.giopMagicError(ORBUtilSystemException.java:4165)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.MessageBase.readGIOPHeader(MessageBase.java:156)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.MessageBase.readGIOPMessage(MessageBase.java:98)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.CorbaContactInfoBase.createMessageMediator(CorbaContactInfoBase.java:153)
           at com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.readBits(SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.java:314)
           ... 4 more
      thanks