I went to the WLS Admin Console, deleted the previous i.war and installed the modified i.war file. Activated the changes and went to my APEX application.Are you sure you've actually deployed the modified file? And are you sure you didn't add +/i/themename+ to your war, but just +/themename+ ? Because the +/i/+ is already included in the context you get from deploying it to your WLS.
All APEX files in the /i/ folder are loading and working fine with the exception of my custome theme files.
Should I restart WLS?This shouldn't be necessary for a simple deployment.
Thanks for your replay! Sorry for answering until know but I have to work in another project with higher priority, but now I'm back!Take your time. We all have other things to do sometimes. ;)
I just added a folder called "themename" into the i.war file.How did you do that (exactly)?
2) Then I opened it using WinRAR and added my theme folder into the i.war.If you added just the theme folder and actually hit the root of the i.war (not some subdirectory in there you might have hit when using drag&drop by mistake), this should have worked.
3) I went again to the WLS and uploaded the new i.war file.When did you actually redeploy?
4) Then I go to the WLS Admin Consol and remove the previous i.war.
6) In the server move the i.war to its corresponding path using unix commands.What do you mean with that? How does this correspond to what you've done in 3)?
7) And finally I did the process to deploy a new applicattion in the WLS just as the APEX Listener documentation says including the clic on "Activate Changes" button.... continuing my questioning on that topic: Did this deployment overwrite the existing deployment?
If you added just the theme folder and actually hit the root of the i.war (not some subdirectory in there you might have hit when using drag&drop by mistake), this should have worked.I double checked the path and after your first post asking for the path I checked again... It is on the root of the i.war file.