1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 1:33 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Error in Event Alert

Pradeep Navin Kumar
      My requirement is to create an alert which will send a mail when any change is made in the employee information(PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F). I tried with my local instance it is working fine. But when i try to do the same in the client instance. The alert is not getting triggered. I checked the same in the Concurrent Request in the Alert Manager Responsibility and it has ended up in error. When i checked the error log there is no error message in it. What is the possible cause for this?
        • 1. Re: Error in Event Alert
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          What is your application release? Does it match the release your customer is running on?

Please see these docs.

Beginner's Guide: Create a Custom Event Alert to Fire against a Custom Table [ID 103418.1]
          Event Alerts Not fired, (Check Event Alert) Request Not Submitted [ID 1067134.1]
          How To Have A Custom Program To Trigger/Fire An Event Alert? [ID 91312.1]
          Event Alert Does Not Send Email [ID 286308.1]
          Check Event Alert (ALECTC) Is Not Running [ID 1237873.1]
          Event Alert Not Notifying User of Update and/or Insert on a Table [ID 144667.1
          How To Check Oracle Alert Setup? [ID 577392.1]
          Event Alerts Are Not Working in 11i [ID 395301.1]
          How To Find Enabled Event Alerts on Oracle Applications Tables? [ID 1181594.1]