This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 1:02 AM by 809416 RSS

**BPEL 2 JMS Adapter** underlying JMS session is not transacted

809416 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am getting the error "Invalid call to method begin() as underlying JMS session is not transacted." when invoking a JMS Adapter from a BPEL Process.

My BPEL Process: One Way Process

*<component name="JmsCustomHeaderProc" version="2.0">*
*<implementation.bpel src="JmsCustomHeaderProc.bpel"/>*
*<property name="bpel.config.oneWayDeliveryPolicy" type="xs:string"*
many="false">sync</property>
*<property name="bpel.config.transaction" type="xs:string" many="false">requiresNew</property>*

Even If I keep the transaction as "requred", I am not able to get it working.

My JMS Resources:

Connection Factory: XA Enabled
Connection Pool created in JMS Adapter: IsTransacted= true and points to the XA Connection Factory.

However when I invoke the BPEL Process, to drop the input to the Queue via the adapter I get the following error:

I dont understand why is it saying that the underlying JMS Session is not transaction when all the JMS resources have been created as transactional. Do I have to do some configuration for the adapater as well to make it transactional??

Please help

Invalid call to method begin() as underlying JMS session is not transacted.+ Please examine the log file to determine the problem. Please examine the log file to determine the problem. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.dispatch.DispatchUtil.invoke(DispatchUtil.java:362) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.OperationInfoImpl.invokeWithDispatch(OperationInfoImpl.java:1004) at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.PortName.invokeOperation(PortName.java:750) at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.WSTestModel.invokeOperation(WSTestModel.java:802) ... 79 more Caused by: oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.JRFSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'Produce_Message' failed due to: ERRJMS_TRX_BEGIN. ERRJMS_TRX_BEGIN. CCI Local Transaction BEGIN failed due to: ERRJMS_NOT_TRANSACTED. ERRJMS_NOT_TRANSACTED. Invalid call to method begin() as underlying JMS session is not transacted. Please examine the log file to determine the problem. Please examine the log file to determine the problem. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.DispatchImpl.throwJAXWSSoapFaultException(DispatchImpl.java:1040) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:826) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.OracleDispatchImpl.synchronousInvocationWithRetry(OracleDispatchImpl.java:235) at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.OracleDispatchImpl.invoke(OracleDispatchImpl.java:106) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.dispatch.DispatchUtil.invoke(DispatchUtil.java:358) ... 82 more
  • 1. Re: **BPEL 2 JMS Adapter** underlying JMS session is not transacted
    809416 Newbie
    Any Pointers Anyone !!!

Kind of urgent :(

--CH                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • 2. Re: **BPEL 2 JMS Adapter** underlying JMS session is not transacted
    809416 Newbie
    Re: Error Posting JMS message

I was able to find this in the forum... Can some oracle guru confirm if this is true?

--CH                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points