This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2012 9:37 PM by User572846-OC RSS

UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.

broman Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.

My end goal is to update the password for a user. But first I need to get the query the users in the CRM system in order to get the row id which is used in the Password.wsdl.

I am generating my stub and other classes using the following command.

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/user/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.user" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/user"="crmondemand.xml.user" user.wsdl

Is there something else I have to do to get the UserData and ListOfUserQuery to generate? I have generated Lead, Contact, and Account stubs with success in the past, but am having trouble getting it to where I can query for a User.
  • 1. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
    broman Newbie
    Figured it out.

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/user/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.user" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/User/Query"="crmondemand.xml.User.Query" user.wsdl
  • 2. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
    947051 Newbie
    I am having similar problem with xml.ServiceRequest.Data classes, with the ServiceRequest.wsdl.
    I need ListOfServiceRequestData.java and few other classes but I am unable to generate those. Could you help me out please.

I have tried :

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest/Query"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest.Query" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest/Data"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest.Data" ServiceRequest.wsdl -o src

and

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest/Data"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest.Data" ServiceRequest.wsdl

Still not getting all the required Data classes. I am able to generate all the query classes though.

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • 3. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
    broman Newbie
    I cannot find a ServiceRequest wsdl to download from the site, so I'm going to guess on this.

I see you are trying to run the ServiceRequest/Data, but have you ran a command to generate the ServiceRequest stubs as well.

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest" ServiceRequest.wsdl -o src

or

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest" ServiceRequest.wsdl
  • 4. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
    947051 Newbie
    I just tried doing that, still not working. Do you mind sending me a mail on myoracleforumid@gmail.com from you email address so that I can send you the WSDL file and you could give it a shot?
    Here is a list of the generated files:

Generating src\\CustomObject7Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject11Query.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestExecute_Output.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject5Data.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject13Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject11Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject7Data.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject12Data.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject4Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject9Data.java
    Generating src\\QueryType.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject12Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject12Query.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestDelete_Output.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject8Data.java
    Generating src\\AttachmentData.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestQueryPage_Input.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject14Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject6Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject13Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject9Query.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestUpdate_Input.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject14Query.java
    Generating src\\NoteQuery.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject10Data.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject11Data.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject14Data.java
    Generating src\\ServiceRequestData.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject10Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject13Data.java
    Generating src\\ListOfNoteQuery.java
    Generating src\\ServiceRequestQuery.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject8Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject5Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject15Data.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestInsert_Input.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject4Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject10Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject7Query.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestDelete_Input.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject8Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject6Data.java
    Generating src\\ListOfServiceRequestQuery.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestUpdate_Output.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject9Query.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestExecute_Input.java
    Generating src\\NoteData.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestQueryPage_Output.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject5Query.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject4Data.java
    Generating src\\AttachmentQuery.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject15Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfAttachmentQuery.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestInsert_Output.java
    Generating src\\CustomObject6Query.java
    Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject15Query.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_PortType.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_BindingStub.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_Service.java
    Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_ServiceLocator.java

As you can see, a lot of data classes are missing.
  • 5. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
    broman Newbie
    I tried emailing "944048@gmail.com" and it bounced back with a no address found. Is that the address you meant?
  • 6. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
    947051 Newbie
    Try mailing me again on it again "944048@gmail.com".. I think it had issues and was not created, now it's up and running.

I appreciate the help.
  • 7. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
    User572846-OC Newbie
    Can you please share the solution here also.that would be really grateful

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points