I am currently working on this WLP Developer position for a Fortune 200 client in San Ramon CA who has need for someone with strong background described below. Please let me know of your interest by sending me a current resume As Soon As Possible (WORD file as an attachment). Or I appreciate that if you could recommend any potential candidates.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Sr. Weblogic Portal Developer
• Providing development for new projects and O&M support for existing WLP applications.
• Analyze, unit test, debug, document, and maintain online applications.
• Complies with all design standards, coding standards, and internal controls and processes.
• Conduct discussions and/or meetings with management and end users.
• Research and prepare system time/cost estimates.
• Maintain system documentation, operational procedures, etc.
• Provide requirements for changes to system by analyzing current situation and comparing to what is needed.
• Responsible for system setup and ongoing administration.
• Provide second/third level end user support.
• Participates in ensuring that customer requests in the ticketing system are managed to closure.
• Develop and manage technical aspects of various sized projects.
• Support development of testing scripts, training materials and possibly get involved in training sessions.
• Solid understanding of web portal framework, esp. Weblogic Portal WLP 8.1x or greater
• Strong experience with Java/JDK 1.4.x or greater, J2EE and Object-Oriented web application design, Pageflows, Spring framework, and good understanding of MVC framework
• Solid knowledge of JDBC, Scripting, SQL, ANT, JQuery
• Must know Struts 1.1 / 2, including modules, tiles & validation framework
• Web service experience should include good knowledge of JAX-WS, JAX-RPC SOAP, XML, XML Schema, DTD SOA, WSDL, and XSL
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
With any following knowledge will be a plus, but not required:
• Experience using IDEs like Eclipse and WebLogic workshop
• Experience with Weblogic Portal 10gR3 / 9.2
• Key knowledge of and experience with: iBATIS or Hibernate, JavaMail api, UML, JMS, Junit, Java Security (JAAS), Unix (Linux, AIX or Solaris), Unix Shell Scripting
Please Let us know if you have any question.