1. @apexins SYSAUX SYSAUX TEMP /i/Which APEX version did you install? I assume the current one, which would be 4.1...
3. install standalone listener :What did you enter during this (initial) configuration? Did you receive any error? Did you run "listenerConfigure"?
java -jar apex.war
4. start listener:Could you post the console output from startup...
java –Dapex.home=apex_location –Dapex.images=images_location –Dapex.port=8088 –jar apex.war
5. go to admin screen... up to that action?
7. @apex_epg_config /tmpThis doesn't change anything, as this is only relevant when you use the Embedded PL/SQL Gateway, which is another option to host your APEX Instance. It uses the database internal XDB HTTP Server and the script you've executed loads the static contents into the XDB...
8. Admin screen is still blank.Could you check the page source if it's really blank?
2. What did you enter during this (initial) configuration? Did you receive any error? Did you run "listenerConfigure"?Yes it is 4.1
3. Could you post the console output from startup...entered admin pwd and manager pwd. No error. I did not run listenerConfigure
5. Could you check the page source if it's really blank?Now the admin screen comes up . But everything is greyed out. Cannot change anything
thanksNow its coming up but the screen is greyed out . You cannot change anything
entered admin pwd and manager pwd. No error. I did not run listenerConfigureYou should have. This is the place for creating the initial configuration...
Now its coming up but the screen is greyed out . You cannot change anythingThat's only true for the database connection parameters and is the intended behaviour. In the current release of APEX Listener, you can't change these parameters while the application is running. There are two options to reconfigure:
cd /home/test/apexThat's what you would expect after erasing, right?
there are no files
So I am trying to remove apex and reinstall. How do I do it?Basically this is using "erase".