This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2012 10:11 PM by EJP RSS

iPhone 4S STK bug ?

864549 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I'm developing a simple STK Applet and it works fine in iPhone4, but certain commands (DisplayText, GetInput, ...) do not to work properly n iPhone4S. They are not triggered at all or they disappear after few seconds.
The iOS version is the same on both (5.1.1). I guess the reason could be the different baseband?

Does anyone experience the same? Is there something I could do on Applet code or is this a bug on the handset?
  • 1. Re: iPhone 4S STK bug ?
    947347 Newbie
    I experience the same thing too. And I return this issue to Apple, no feedback~~~
  • 2. Re: iPhone 4S STK bug ?
    safarmer Expert
    944344 wrote:
    I experience the same thing too. And I return this issue to Apple, no feedback~~~
    Hopefully you have better luck than when I have reported to them

Shane
  • 3. Re: iPhone 4S STK bug ?
    864549 Newbie
    Let me tell you that I'm in contact with Apple developers. I could provide details on several different bugs related to STK and some of them have been already fixed in iOS6 beta3. The remaining issues should be fixed in one of the next beta versions. They will do their bests to make sure that STK is fully supported.
  • 4. Re: iPhone 4S STK bug ?
    967354 Newbie
    Hi all,

First of all say hello to the people in this forum.

Please I need help since I am working with a Javacard applet that perform some proactive commands (i.e. REFRESH) that works perfectly in iPhone4, but it does not work for 4S even with iOS 6 version both.

Thanks in advance,
    Carlos
  • 5. Re: iPhone 4S STK bug ?
    947347 Newbie
    Hi all,

I also find the proactive command "Send DTMF" is not work perfectly in iPhone4S with all iOS version. This command is workable at beginning, but if you use this command continually (about 10-15 times), iPhone 4S will return the response "Handset currently unable to process command" and without sending the DTMF.

After that this command will not work anymore (always return "Handset currently unable to process command") until you reboot iPhone4S.

Thanks in advance,
    Joe
  • 6. Re: iPhone 4S STK bug ?
    EJP Guru
    I don't know why you people are posting iPhone bugs in a Java forum.

Locking.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points