Since upgrading to OBIEE 11g (currently on 188.8.131.52) I have random occasions where I am unable to print a whole page or even export a single report to PDF. We experienced this when on 184.108.40.206 but all I get is an "Internet Explorer cannot dispaly this page" It is not related directly to IE as I am able to reproduce the error with Firefox as well.
Has anyone else seen and overcome this issue? I have been unsuccessful finding any information on this in Oracle's support KB. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you however I am aware how to print but the problem is that OBI fails to generate the pdf. The system typically opens the PDF in a new browser windows however I get a generic "Cannot Display Page" browser error.
It has been a while since I have checked this. Sorry for any delay. We have attempted to rearrange items however have had no luck.
On small break through we have is that we have a custom link setup using Microsoft IIS on our server so we can access the application from outside of our network rather than just internally. We have found that we only have the print/export issues when using this external link so there may be an issue with our IIS configuration. Just throwing that one out there in case anyone has had a similiar issue with IIS configuration and found a fix.