This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 5:01 PM by mannamal RSS

ORDIM WATERMARK

935627 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
ok guys how to add watermark this is the function thats built .applyWatermark but it just doesn't work with me. I have oracle 11g database installed so i use its ordim librarry. here is demo code.

imgProxy.applyWatermark(imgProxy, imgProxy, strings);

first attribute is source image, second is destination image and string should be the text of the watermark, note source and destination images are same in my case. How can i add simple TEXT or image watermark to it. Can anyone post a working example. I have searching for online documentation but official oracle documentation is not enought for me to get it to work. Please help guys

Edit:

This is the code that "compiles" without errors but i don't have any output at the end. What am i doing wrong here?

String []strings = new String[3];
strings[0]="test1";
strings[1]="test2";
strings[2]="test3";
imgProxy.applyWatermark(imgProxy, imgProxy, strings);
imgProxy.getDataInFile("C://Documents and Settings//Administrator//Desktop//slika.jpg");

Note when i compile it only with this line imgProxy.getDataInFile("C://Documents and Settings//Administrator//Desktop//slika.jpg"); it will generate me image on desktop but without watermark. So problem is only in that watermark method.

Edited by: 932624 on Jul 22, 2012 4:02 PM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points