1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 11:41 PM by vladodias RSS

I am not able to see Audit trial in EM console(instanceid not have link)

Hi Guys,

The below different things are happening When I included assign activity in BPEL process and deployed that composite into the server:

1)Sometimes it is giving the below Error message :

Note: We had set the audit level property properly in all places.

'Audit trail is not available for this instance. This might be because either "Audit Level" configuration for BPEL is set to Off at the engine level or at the SOA Infrastructure level or due to errors while retreving audit information, please review logs for detailed information'

2) Sometimes It is giving instance ID state as 'completed' or 'Running' or 'Faulted' but I am not able to see any audit log(InstanceID does not have any link).
      It used to have link for the same process for 15 days,but now It is not having any link to click and see the audit log

3) Sometimes it is giving below exception :

Error Message:

Fault ID rejected:30001

Fault Time Jul 24, 2012 8:28:19 AM

Non Recoverable System Fault :

oracle.fabric.common.FabricInvocationException: Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink - 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.4.0) (Build 101210)): oracle.toplink.exceptions.DatabaseException Internal Exception: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-01654: unable to extend index DEV_SOAINFRA.INSTANCE_PAYLOAD_KEY by 128 in tablespace DEV_SOAINFRA Error Code: 1654: Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink - 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.4.0) (Build 101210)): oracle.toplink.exceptions.DatabaseException Internal Exception: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-01654: unable to extend index DEV_SOAINFRA.INSTANCE_PAYLOAD_KEY by 128 in tablespace DEV_SOAINFRA Error Code: 1654

Yesterday I was able to get the link When I click on links it gave error message which I mentioned in first point.
      Today for the same process I am not getting anything(link to click and see audit trail) except instance id as some state(ex:completed)
        • 1. Re: I am not able to see Audit trial in EM console(instanceid not have link)
          vladodias
          ORA-01654: unable to extend index DEV_SOAINFRA.INSTANCE_PAYLOAD_KEY by 128 in tablespace DEV_SOAINFRA
          This is a database problem, better to see your DBA, the tablespace is full, maybe there is no auto extend feature configured for this tablespace or maybe the disk is full on the database server. I have a gap filling that if you solve the database problem you will solve most of your problems...

See the following link...
          http://www.dbmotive.com/ora-01654-unable-to-extend-index-s-s-by-s-in-tablespace-s/

Cheers,
          Vlad

It is considered good etiquette to reward answerers with points (as "helpful" - 5 pts - or "correct" - 10pts)
          https://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=893