We've configured our webutil environment on an oracle forms 11.1.2 environment.
But each time we open a form we get a popup window stating: WUC-31: WebUtil server settings have changed. Please close this browser and start a new session.
But no matter how often we close the application close all browser windows, the message keeps appearing.
I don't seem to find any reference to this error code, so if anyone can shed a light on the possible problem, please let me know.
1. Close ALL open browsers
2. Search the entire machine for webutil.*properties Delete all instances of this file
3. Delete the JRE cache. This can be done from within the Java Control Panel on the General tab or from within the file system