0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2012 5:24 PM by 951803 RSS

AIA Instal failing on Cluster AIAReadJMSNotificationProcess not found

Hi,

I am installing AIA on SOA 11.1.1.5 during installation I am running into below error. I am trying to install AIA on a cluster environment on HP-UX box. Need help in resolving the below I see the below in the log.

Here is the command that I ran to begin the installation

ant -f AIAInstallDriver.xml -DPropertiesFile=$AIA_HOME/aia_instances/AIA_01/config/AIAInstallProperties.xml -logfile $AIA_HOME/aia_instances/AIA_01/logs/FPInstall.log -DDeploymentPlan=$AIA_HOME/aia_instances/AIA_01/config/FPInstallDP.xml
      And here is error am getting after 28+ minutes of installation progress.

[wlst] Activation completed
           [wlst] Disconnected from weblogic server: AdminServer
           [wlst] <Jul 25, 2012 4:33:29 PM CDT> <Warning> <JNDI> <BEA-050001> <WLContext.close() was called in a different thread than the one in which it was created.> 
           [echo]  executing Endpoint Configurator over the dir : <AIA_HOME>/Infrastructure/ErrorHandling/src/AIAErrorTaskAdministrationApp/AIAErrorTaskAdministrationProcess 
           [echo] Fixing AIAErrorTaskAdministrationProcess endpoints per Oracle Support DOC 1369101.1

BUILD FAILED
      <AIA_HOME>/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:117: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      <AIA_HOME>/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:64: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      <AIA_HOME>/aia_instances/AIA_01/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1892431361.xml:15: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      <AIA_HOME>/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/AIDDeploymentLibraryTasks.xml:160: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      <AIA_HOME>/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/AIDConfigurationLibraryTasks.xml:703: <AIA_HOME>/Infrastructure/ErrorHandling/src/AIAErrorTaskAdministrationApp/AIAErrorTaskAdministrationProcess/Infrastructure/ErrorHandling/src/AIAReadJMSNotificationProcessApp/AIAReadJMSNotificationProcess not found.

Total time: 29 minutes 5 seconds
      From the logs above it's complaining about AIAReadJMSNotificationProcess not found but shouldn't the installer have took care of it.

When I go to the Enterprise Manager I don't see any AIA related composites being deployed I do see AIA Application deployed. But the installation is failing. Any idea on what might be wrong and how to correct it and start the installation from where it ended.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks